+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made since 2 month , oath unknown still , Montreal office anyone same

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Bonenza said:
Same for me, I'm still waiting.
You are still at the begging , Iam waiting since AUG 03 and some from jul and some from jun . Hopefully it will come soon . Good luck .

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I know but for many people it's just one month between test and oath for Montreal Office.

It wll be one month next week.

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
pardesifr said:
Same here no news , will be 4 months soon :( Is Monteral office on holidays ? lol
Any news from your side , my test was 03 Aug also same waiting till now , do you know when your status changed to D.M , do you know similar cases ??? do did they told you how long you need to wait mine they told me 3 to 4 months next week it will be 4 months , hopefully soon .

Any news from anyone ????

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
MWM said:
Any news from your side , my test was 03 Aug also same waiting till now , do you know when your status changed to D.M , do you know similar cases ??? do did they told you how long you need to wait mine they told me 3 to 4 months next week it will be 4 months , hopefully soon .

Any news from anyone ????
You may consider approaching your area MP's office, as the CIC has to respond to MP's within 2 weeks.

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
My eCase updated yesterday with Oath on Dec 10. Almost a full year from the time the application was sent.
Good luck to all of you waiting!

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
MTLR said:
My eCase updated yesterday with Oath on Dec 10. Almost a full year from the time the application was sent.
When was your test and D.M pls share timeline

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MTLR said:
Congratulations MTRL, it's great to hear such news. Hope, everybody who got DM in July (MOntreal), have already got their OATH.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
;D My E-status got updated this morning and I got a Oath date for 15 Dec  finally it is almost over for me. Good luck to other still waiting, I hope you get a date soon.

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pardesifr said:
;D My E-status got updated this morning and I got a Oath date for 15 Dec  finally it is almost over for me. Good luck to other still waiting, I hope you get a date soon.

Congratulations! Finally :D

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
pardesifr said:
Nice, congrats :) Montreal office seems moving slow...

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Congratulation , so iam the only one now who remains in the boat ( Nothing for me yet ) . hopefully soon . wish you all the best .