WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Dear Jewel,

Cocknbull has just put in his own point of view. At this moment nothing is sure, that said even you are not sure that pre feb 2008 files with in-process will not be terminated. So everyone take a chill pill and enjoy to forward your comments. Believe watever your heart says, everything will be clear soon.

Regards

Harry

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jewel1020 said:
Hi Coocknbull
Pl do not confuse other with your own wrong explanation .
Main think is that all IN PROCESS applications of pre 2008 (till date) will be process for next step
, Means not close .

Do not think too much anout PSDEC , SELDEC better you should think how you will survive in the dream country

Regards
Jewel
Hi Jewel!

First of all I want all Pre Feb 2008 applicants to be successful and I wish and pray they get their visas soon. My post wasn't meant to disheart any one, this was part of discussion going on. As said by Harry_aussie nothing is clear for sure at the moment that who will get processed and who will not, only the time will tell so lets pray that your application gets processed and you and other PRe Feb 2008 applicants get visas eventually. Thanks

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
cocknbull said:
To Badal789 and all others, please check the following post of one Pre Feb 2008 applicant. His PSDEC=1, scored 73 points and even done medicals in Jan 2012 and still his case is terminated by operation of law. What you make of that?? That is why I have been saying SELDEC is important and correct SELDEC=1 was supposed to be entered on or after Nov 30, 2012...Thank you..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-pre-feb-2008-applicant/-t113853.0.html;msg1982489#msg1982489

cocknbull, you keep with your SELDEC=1. If you are really got Canadian visa then better prepare yourself to move instead of making us confused. But if you are like Jnathan - then I hope you will correct yourself.

From CIC notice it clear that if selection criteria (based on points) done before 29 March 2012 then cases will be processed. SELDEC comes 1 only after all other formalities.

The said person done his medical in January 2012 so no way to terminate by operation of law but failed in background check or even because of medical.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Kghimire said:
Dear Harry,

For old application, Seldec will never show 1 until visa is stamped thus from CAIPS, no one knows if it is 0 or 1.

For old application, if their PSDEC=1 and their points are allotted above 67 or equal to it, their file will be processed. Their e-case status should be "In process" till now.

Regards
Thank you for your correct and nice explanations.

In coming days some applicants are expecting CAIPS note. Hope it will be more clear.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badal789 said:
The said person done his medical in January 2012 so no way to terminate by operation of law but failed in background check or even because of medical.
Well you can see and check his posts, his application was terminated by operation of law and not because of failure of back ground checks and his medicals are valid till Jan 13, and you can even ask him/her personally in private message and if you see my last post, I am not in favour of Pre 2008 applications to be terminated. I can sense the anxiouty and grief from your post and I can understand that as you are a PRe Feb 2008 applicant. I wish you good luck any way.. Thanks

Roger Moore

Jan 5, 2013
Hi All,

I am new to this forum--2007 applicant. Last week my E-cas status changed to "decision made." What does this mean? Please remember that I have been to Canada, lived there for three years, and completed a post-graduate diploma in Toronto. Do you guys think this will work in my favor? Looking forward to hearing from the ardent forum members!

Take care guys--let's be positive and show optimism. :) Go ahead drop me an email. Wanna know what you think!

Email: loveatfingertips@gmail.com

Roger Moore

Jan 5, 2013
Roger Moore said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum--2007 applicant. Last week my E-cas status changed to "decision made." What does this mean? Please remember that I have been to Canada, lived there for three years, and completed a post-graduate diploma in Toronto. Do you guys think this will work in my favor? Looking forward to hearing from the ardent forum members!

Take care guys--let's be positive and show optimism. :) Go ahead drop me an email. Wanna know what you think!

Email: loveatfingertips @ gmail.com

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
hi friends,
kindly note some points

1. 2004-2005 march newdelhi pre feb applicants have PSDEC=1 SELDEC=0 and points calculated.
2. up to 2004 aug ND pre feb applicants are in process on jan 1 and now, but 2004 sept to 2005 march are DM on jan 1.
3.Five pre feb applicants from Colombo visa office has PSDEC=1, SELDEC=0 and medicals done but were terminated because of OB 442, because those decisions were not taken by a visa officer but somebody else in colombo visa office .
4. many pre feb applicants from China whose files were processed after march 2012 and completed medicals were terminated due to OB442

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
a.
noon said:
hi friends,
kindly note some points

1. 2004-2005 march newdelhi pre feb applicants have PSDEC=1 SELDEC=0 and points calculated.
2. up to 2004 aug ND pre feb applicants are in process on jan 1 and now, but 2004 sept to 2005 march are DM on jan 1.
3.Five pre feb applicants from Colombo visa office has PSDEC=1, SELDEC=0 and medicals done but were terminated because of OB 442, because those decisions were not taken by a visa officer but somebody else in colombo visa office .
4. many pre feb applicants from China whose files were processed after march 2012 and completed medicals were terminated due to OB442

b.
cocknbull said:
Well you can see and check his posts, his application was terminated by operation of law and not because of failure of back ground checks and his medicals are valid till Jan 13, and you can even ask him/her personally in private message and if you see my last post, I am not in favour of Pre 2008 applications to be terminated. I can sense the anxiouty and grief from your post and I can understand that as you are a PRe Feb 2008 applicant. I wish you good luck any way.. Thanks
Please refer to the below post :

Kanamen said:
God Forbid ,If you get a letter in the mail from Canada Immigration advising you that your application for Canadian immigration was refused, do not panic! You have options.

You may be eligible to Appeal your Canadian Immigration Application Refusal to the Federal Court of Canada within a certain period after you were notified of the refusal by Canada Immigration.
You may be eligible to Appeal your Canadian Immigration Application Refusal to the Immigration Adjudication Division (IAD) within a certain period of after your application was refused by Canada Immigration.
You may be able to make a request for Restoration to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) after being notified if the refusal.

Which option is right for you:

It depends on a number of factors such as the nature of the case. Is it a Skilled Worker Application, Canadian Sponsorship Application or Canadian Work Visa refusal?

And it also depends on where the Canadian immigration application was filed and processed. Was your Canadian immigration application filed within Canada or at a Canadian Consulate or Embassy outside of Canada?
Why did my Canadian Immigration Application get Refused?

Generally refusals for Canadian immigration applications do not just happen. When applications for Canadian immigration are submitted to Canada immigration, an immigration officer is responsible for reviewing the application and making an assessment about whether the application should be approved or denied. The immigration officer has guidelines for making decisions on immigration cases. These guidelines are found in the Immigration Regulations as well as Immigration Manuals.

When applications do not meet the various standards and criteria set out in the Immigration Regulations and Manuals, then the likely result is a refusal. However, in many cases, Canadian immigration officers make mistakes in their decisions. They often are too strict in their interpretation of the guidelines or they simply fail to review all the documentation and information in an application. Sometimes applicants are called for a personal interview and the immigration officer does not believe the applicant is credible or trustworthy.

Whatever the reason for the refusal, it is important to act very quickly once you are notified that your case was denied. You should then seek out a qualified and experienced Canadian immigration lawyer who is licensed. If your case has merit, then an Immigration Appeal should be considere
sourcehttp://www.visaplace.com/canada-immigration/immigration-refusal.php

Canadian Immigration Application Refusal

It can be devastating to learn that your application to reside in Canada has been refused.

Fortunately, you may have recourse. A Canada immigration officer's decision to refuse an application may be challenged if that decision was wrong in fact or in law, or if that decision is not in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness.

Family Class sponsors have an additional recourse. They can ask that a refusal be reversed by raising humanitarian and compassionate considerations.

You may retain our law firm to provide you with a detailed analysis of the refusal decision. We will also advise you as to which remedies may be available to reverse the refusal decision.

If warranted in your particular situation, we can do the following:

Reconsideration letters– If the refusal was based on an error in fact or in law, and/or if that decision was not in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness, write to the Program Manager of the Canadian Visa Office to point out the errors and to request a reconsideration of the refusal decision;

Appeal – Wrongful refusals may, in certain instances, be appealed to the Federal Court of Canada or to the appropriate provincial court or, in the case of family sponsorships, to the Immigration Appeal Division.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-application-refusal.html

APPEAL OPTIONS (CANADIAN IMMIGRATION)

The formal place that immigration appeals are made is the Federal Court of Canada. Most people choose to be represented by a lawyer at Federal Court.

The Federal Court is a court that has judges who are lawyers. Federal Court is strict, formal and has more complicated procedures. Federal Court involves a two step process. The first step is to file an appeal to get leave which is done by arguing your case by filing documents with no actual appearance at the Federal Court. In order to get leave to appeal you must prove there was a serious mistake made by the visa officer at the interview. If you succeed and get leave, you get the permission of the Federal court to go to step two which is the actual appearance at Federal Court in person to argue the case.

A typical case would be a skilled worker or business (investor, entrepreneur, self-employed) immigration applicant who goes to the interview at the Canadian Consulate or Embassy overseas, meets with a visa officer and fails the interview. The visa officer will issue a rejection letter setting out the reasons for the rejection. The applicant has a limited number of days (60) to respond and file a notice to commence a court action to appeal the case. If you miss the deadline generally you are not able to file an appeal. There are certain special circumstances and legal arguments that can be made that will allow you to continue even if you miss the deadline.

The general procedure for a Federal Court appeal is after the applicant files the Notice to start the action, the Respondent who is Citizenship and Immigration Canada (“CIC”) files an appearance confirming they will oppose the appeal. The applicant receives a copy of the visa officer's files containing documents filed and most importantly a copy of the interview notes made by the visa officer that have been inputted into the government computer. After a review of this material the applicant will file an applicant's court record containing the written argument, photocopies of legal cases and law supporting the argument and the applicant's affidavit that is a written document telling the applicant's story.

The respondent CIC is represented by the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) and they file their argument. The applicant has a chance to respond to the points made by the respondent in the respondent's argument.

If leave is granted the Applicant gets to go to Federal Court to actually argue the case in person. This usually takes approximately 12-18 months from the date of commencing to appeal to get to Federal Court to argue the case in person. If no leave is granted the appeal is ended.

If you fail at Federal Court, you can also appeal to Federal Court of Appeal. If you fail at Federal Court of Appeal, you can also appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada. For both Federal Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Canada you first must get leave to appeal.
First comment on the above quote was made by cocknbull,

cocknbull said:
very helpful post for rejected people. much appreciated. thanks sir kanamen. +1
All the best.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badal789 said:
a.
Please refer to the below post :

First comment on the above quote was made by cocknbull,

All the best.
Dear Badal789!

First of all brother as I said before I am not in favour that Pre Feb 2008 applications to be terminated. This is very unfair to them. They have been waiting for years and no one wants to see the end like this. Keep faith dear insha Allah you will be ok as your ecas is not decision made. As said by noon, 5 applicants at Colombo office were terminated because decision was not made by visa officer but some one else at visa office. Please don't take me wrong and I pray you and other Pre Feb 2008 applicants get their visas eventually. Good luck and all the best to you.. :)

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
+1 for you cocknbull.

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Dear Badal789!

First of all brother as I said before I am not in favour that Pre Feb 2008 applications to be terminated. This is very unfair to them. They have been waiting for years and no one wants to see the end like this. Keep faith dear insha Allah you will be ok as your ecas is not decision made. As said by noon, 5 applicants at Colombo office were terminated because decision was not made by visa officer but some one else at visa office. Please don't take me wrong and I pray you and other Pre Feb 2008 applicants get their visas eventually. Good luck and all the best to you.. :)
Thanks Cooknbull for your wishing

Jewel

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
cocknbull said:
Dear Badal789!

Very kind of you and may your words come true.

ddomng

Jan 7, 2013
Hi guys,
see you are very optimistic that pre-feb 2008 will be approved...
I filed mine Oct 2006, a complete file with IELTS etc... and got 72points.
Did 2 CAIPS and file was not evaluated!!!

Yesterday I checked status and read DM.
Understood all embassies transferred files to Ottawa for arrangement of refunds, so files are closed.
Today, I've little hope that the 'class action' will be successful.
Have waited so long, spent money and time doing IELTS and prepare all necessary documentation and rejected many projects...

Cannot understand the Imm Minister's, how is it possible, making people wait so long and now rejecting us as garbage.

Hope your/our wish comes true...