App received- Dec 22, 2016
AOR1- Jan 9, 2017
SA Approval- Jan 21, 2017
AOR2- Jan 30, 2017
BC changed to not applicable- May 31, 2017
BC In process- June 6, 2017
DM- June 6, 2017
PPR- Awaited
Thank you so much #Divya.ut. I wish you all the best for the PPR. Hope you will get pretty soon ☺ Are you/your spouse intended to come to Toronto?

Reactions: Divya.ut

msapkota

May 25, 2017
:) Fingers crossed!
I am the PA being sponsored by my spouse.
What's your timeline?
  1. Application Received:Feb 13th 2017
  2. Sponsorship approval: March 3
  3. Had so much issue; especially system glitch and wasn't able to link to online account.
  4. They also sent corresponding on March 8 but I never got it.
  5. Medical Request: April 11
  6. Medical passed: 21
  7. NOTICED THAT MY FILE WAS HOLDUP IN MISSISSAUGA FOR 39 DAYS COZ they didn't receive my PCC : 25 May
  8. Uploaded PCC : May 26
  9. File transferred to NDVO : May 30
  10. AoR2: June 5
This is what I got so far ☺

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
  1. Application Received:Feb 13th 2017
  2. Sponsorship approval: March 3
  3. Had so much issue; especially system glitch and wasn't able to link to online account.
  4. They also sent corresponding on March 8 but I never got it.
  5. Medical Request: April 11
  6. Medical passed: 21
  7. NOTICED THAT MY FILE WAS HOLDUP IN MISSISSAUGA FOR 39 DAYS COZ they didn't receive my PCC : 25 May
  8. Uploaded PCC : May 26
  9. File transferred to NDVO : May 30
  10. AoR2: June 5
This is what I got so far ☺
Seems like you havent got the decision made on your application yet and your background checks are in process. You would hear from them soon :)

Reactions: msapkota

msapkota

May 25, 2017
Seems like you havent got the decision made on your application yet and your background checks are in process. You would hear from them soon :)
Yup they haven't even started the background check yet. Did they inform you that whether they were doing the BG check or they never informed you?

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Yup they haven't even started the background check yet. Did they inform you that whether they were doing the BG check or they never informed you?
They do not inform such things lol. In my case, i have even got unexpected visit at my home by Delhi high commission agency folks. So you never know how and when they perform the background checks.

Reactions: msapkota

msapkota

May 25, 2017
They do not inform such things lol. In my case, i have even got unexpected visit at my home by Delhi high commission agency folks. So you never know how and when they perform the background checks.
Lol they can't get to the place where my spouse lives: Nepal ☺

msapkota

May 25, 2017
Mhmm! They are too good at finding locations. However that was an unexpected visit and they didn't even show their IDs when they entered my house.
Just kidding yeah of course they have to do their job. It's not offense to you or any other person who do things in good faith but there are many cases around the world where people make fake marriage documents to go abroad. That is why Canadian authorities are scrutinizing throughly which is a good thing. Finger crossed ☺

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Just kidding yeah of course they have to do their job. It's not offense to you or any other person who do things in good faith but there are many cases around the world where people make fake marriage documents to go abroad. That is why Canadian authorities are scrutinizing throughly which is a good thing. Finger crossed ☺
Yup that's true! It's their job and we totally respect that :)

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
Any update Guys?