+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made on sponsor & applicant

Miloslam

Nov 25, 2020
Hello, my wife sponsored me under spousal sponsorship, her application showed decision made few months ago while mine was in process. However, I checked it few days ago and mine shows decision made as well. What could this mean ?
Thank you

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, my wife sponsored me under spousal sponsorship, her application showed decision made few months ago while mine was in process. However, I checked it few days ago and mine shows decision made as well. What could this mean ?
Thank you
Mean they make a decision on your application u just have to wait on a update to see what decision they make

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thank you
How long did it take from the day you saw decision made on Sponsor's side till when the PA decision made

Shanky20001

Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys..I am 10th September 2020 applicant received AOR,BIO,MEDICAL & SA last week completed my bio and medical as well on 16th feb sponsor login shows DM but wanted to know whats the next step???