+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made meaning?

hr17

Jun 26, 2017
Hi, in-land spouse sponsorship application status online shows that a decision has been made, medical, security, and background has been completed as well. What does this mean?

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, in-land spouse sponsorship application status online shows that a decision has been made, medical, security, and background has been completed as well. What does this mean?
.... it means that a decision has been made, medical, security, and background has been completed as well.

Nobody here either knows what mail you've received, or worked on your file.

If you didn't receive any procedural fairness letters, or interview requests, it's probably a positive result. If you were sent requests and ignored them, it's probably a negative result. If you had an interview, you should have had an indication from the case officer what they were recommending.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
If you didn't receive any procedural fairness letters, or interview requests, it's probably a positive result. If you were sent requests and ignored them, it's probably a negative result. If you had an interview, you should have had an indication from the case officer what they were recommending.
What this poster said, except to add that unless you had these steps, you are 99% sure of having been approved.

If the PA is from a visa exempt country, then the next thing you will hear / see is either your CoPR arriving in the post, or a request for a copy of the passport bio page with 2 x photos.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
If the PA is from a visa exempt country, then the next thing you will hear / see is either your CoPR arriving in the post, or a request for a copy of the passport bio page with 2 x photos.
These are all ready sent in with the initial app, they ask for the same thing?

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
These are all ready sent in with the initial app, they ask for the same thing?
I know. Yes, sometimes they request them again and sometimes they don't.

There does not seem to be any logic for when they do one or the other.

For my own application, they sent me a CoPR without further requests, but for the three applicants who were processed via Mississauga who's entries I have updated on the spreadsheet, all three had copy ppt and 2 x photos requested again (despite sending them in with the original application.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
I know. Yes, sometimes they request them again and sometimes they don't.

There does not seem to be any logic for when they do one or the other.

For my own application, they sent me a CoPR without further requests, but for the three applicants who were processed via Mississauga who's entries I have updated on the spreadsheet, all three had copy ppt and 2 x photos requested again (despite sending them in with the original application.
I see, makes no sense for sure!