+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE ..........KE LIYE WAIT KARNE WALE........... NDVO APPLICANTS

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Pompy said:
Same thing happen with me. They told your that your medi. is not received with your family after 3 months on CSQ. Later rush to DMP & told him abt the same. But they told all family medi. go in the same envelope. On writing back to NDVO, they told they now got it.

But up till now no updates after 7 months.

God knows, what is there working procedures & how they moves?
They have now updated Medical Received line in my ecas.

Any progress with you?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
R u all guys in Canada and applied for NDVO - ??

this is the case with me

applied fsw2 to ndvo - am in canada on wp

medicals was sent by dmp to ottawa and ottawa will advise ndvo - pl share timeline for this

rgds

Indocanda

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
When did you complete your medicals and when the passport was reached at NDVO?

terki said:
R u all guys in Canada and applied for NDVO - ??

this is the case with me

applied fsw2 to ndvo - am in canada on wp

medicals was sent by dmp to ottawa and ottawa will advise ndvo - pl share timeline for this

rgds

dreaming_yyz

Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-07-2010 - 2nd AOR 19-08-2010
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 (Passports sent on 04-12-2012) Received request for POF on 4-2-2012 Submitted POF on 15-2-2013, Received request for Saudi PCC on 2-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 28.10.2013
LANDED..........
Landed at Toronto on 28th Nov. 2013
I am also waiting for DECISION MADE after Medicals and POF request

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
dreaming_yyz said:
I am also waiting for DECISION MADE after Medicals and POF request
What is POF?

i am new member to this thread.?

got MR, RPRF and PPR on 8.12.12 and send all originals by 30.01.13. I stay oversea so i request to submit passport in 2nd request after all verfications checks as they usually take 2-3 months.

Is decision made will come first before they ask for passport submission.?

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
navi.1985 said:
GUYS.MY E-CAS IS WORKING NOW.

IT SHOWS : - DECISION MADE ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :)

REGARDS
NAVI
Hi Navi.. i hope you still operate this thread.

what documents you send with RPRF, PP, MR... is that originals for their verification?

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Hurrey........received stamped passports and landing papers yesterday.

Thanks to all forum members for the support provided in difficult waiting times, and wish best of luck to all MI-1 applicants.

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
mehulca said:

Thanks to all forum members for the support provided in difficult waiting times, and wish best of luck to all MI-1 applicants.
Good luck bro. All the best going forward.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Dear Indocanada,

I am in canada on wp , my processing office is ndvo - no pspt rqst was sent - i only got request to submit medicals and pay RPRF

My medicals done in canada reached ottawa on feb 13th - ottawa will advise ndvo

not sure of timeline

pl throw some light

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raboy said:
Good luck bro. All the best going forward.

Guys
I have created the following website to help New and Existing Canada Immigrants to find all the information they need in a single location. Hope it will be very useful.

https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/

Please feel free to check it

Thanks
Chandra

Bops22

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3march 2010
Doc's Request.
april
AOR Received.
may
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
16 nov and further medical submitted on 20may 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
by gods grace on 18th oct 2013
LANDED..........
5th nov
WOULD BE CANADIAN said:
Dear Friends,

First of all I apologize for the short hibernation period after the DM. Before I divulge my timeline and other details I would like to narrate my “Tale of woes”.

The story began the day I applied for PR and the application reached the CHC around Jan 2010. Everybody at home was happy. Things looked so good. I was already working abroad and earning decently. Then a year or so passed and I got the medical request so I returned back to India after quitting the job .

I went to one of the nearest (and the most famous of all) DMPs about 60 Km from home and went through the medicals. My consultant told me that the visa will be issued in about 2 to 3 months so I did not join anywhere. Then after about 2 months came the re-medicals for my spouse.....asking for a fresh Chest X Ray.... I was shocked but thought its just a formality to rule out TB so did not take it that seriously. She was asked to go through a “Sputum Culture Test” which is done at Gurgaon only. We have 2 kids who won't stay a minute without their mom so we were forced to take the kids as well. As this test is done for 3 consecutive days, we had to stay in a guest house there. The test report was supposed to come out after about 3 months. So the long and tense period of wait started.

Again I thought the report will be out soon so I did not join anywhere. The report came out and it was negative ... nothing was wrong. We went to the hospital again and doctor there took the Chest X ray again. Strangely even after seeing the report of the national level laboratory, the doctor was not ready to backtrack from his earlier statement. Obviously he was having ego problem. We tried our best to convince him that all that the CHC wants is to rule out TB but he did not listen. His logic was that since the sputum sample was taken 3 months back, fresh TB infection can still not be ruled out. He asked to get a CT done and also go through fresh “sputum culture test” at their hospital. All this harassment was not only embarrassing but also adding to the expenses. Each time we were travelling 60km with the kids to reach the hospital. The doctor was clearly very foolish and timid not ready to leave anything to chance. We had no choice so we obliged and took all the tests he recommended. At that time only one thought came to my mind ... ki main kisi anari ke palle padd gaya hoon aur mujhe pata thha ki anari ka khelna (*****) aur khel (*****) ka satya naash.... Mujhe pat chal gaya tha ki main kisi aise doctor ke phas gaya hoon jisne badi mushkil se degree li hai ...... shayad donation seat thee saale ki...... But at the same time I knew any arguments with the doctor at this stage will only delay my case so I kept mum. The doctor had already sent his report and since the report was confidential, we did not know what it was. We started waiting for the CHC reply.

At this stage we met a doctor in our hometown who was a professor in a post graduate hospital. He talked to us for five minutes and said 100 % its not TB and is just some sort of allergy. There is distinct sound of breathing for an allergic patient and health of a TB patient is different from that of an allergic patient. After 20 days the CHC reply came asking for a re medical again...... it was a big big shock..... We had to again visit Gurgaon with kids and stay there for 3 days in bitter cold....... Getting railway tickets in that peak season was an ordeal in itself. You can't imagine how depressed we felt at that time. I was still not employed anywhere thinking the visa is just round the corner.

We once again visited Gurgaon . The shocked look at the receptionist's face is something I won't forget for a long time. The staff immediately recognized us ..seeing the full family. Somehow the slated period of 90 days came to an end and once again the report was negative. No sign of TB. I felt like killing that illiterate and ziddi doctor. Once again we, full family, went to the doctor and showed him the allergy report plus the sputum test report from Gurgaon. He was spellbound..... Kept on staring at the allergy report and the sputum reports..... And once he realized that he can't do much now he mellowed down....... His tone changed completely. He requested us to return back the CT scan. We knew he was trying to safeguard himself. We were completely deflated by this time and were in no mood to argue. All we wanted was a good report from the doctor. So we left on a good note by smiling faces and shaking hands.

Now we were hopeful of the visa so we seriously started shopping and packing. Then after about two months I got a call from my consultant that CHC wants my PCC from the country I was working in. It was almost a knockout punch to me coz I knew I had left my employer after a quarrel and if the police approached him, he will never send a good report. We thought it's the end of the story because now there is no hope left. By god's grace, the PCC report just checks the criminal record not petty arguments with the employer. I submitted the PCC and started waiting again. We were once again hopeful about the visa now.

But as if there was some more Agni pariksha left for us...... after a wait of about 2 months, we got a letter from CHC that our initial family medicals will expire in about 2 months so we need to have the fresh medicals for the complete family. You can very well imagine how we felt ...... deewar pe sir maarne ka mann ho raha thha. And when we went to the hospital once again, the familiar expression of disbelief could be seen on everybody's face there as if everybody was saying ... Bechaaray !!. It was June 2012 when we got the second medicals done for the family. We again started waiting for the visa, months after months passed on and it took 7 months more from there to get the visa.
There were many twists to my tale of woes so I thought you guys will be confused if I mentioned it in the timeline. So did not divulge it earlier. My NOC is 7242. I applied in Jan 2010. No medicals received line appeared. And passports reached the consultant before the DM line appeared on Tuesday.
Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai ki waqt se pehle aur kismet se jyada kisi ko nahin milta. Par mujhe aaj bhi lagta hai ki agar hum uss jholla chhaap doctor ke palle na pade hote to ye kahani itni dardnak na hoti. Re-medicals karate karate hamara medicals ka valid period khatam ho gaya aur rahi sahi kasar PCC ne poori kar di aur story ko aur jyada tragic banana ke liye, Doosra medical tab hua jab CHC ka visa quota khattam ho chukka tha....... timing galat rahi.

Dosto, shayad aap mein se koi bhi visa ke itna paas hote hue bhi itna door nahin hoga....isliye haunsla rakhein.
Ek baat aur main chaah kar bhi uss doctor ka naam nahin bata sakta jisne meri zindagi ka 1.5 saal mujhse chheen liya. Bas yehi kahoonga ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL...... na koi gila hai na koi shikva. Bhagwan sabhi ka bhala karein. Jai baba Guru Nanak dev ji di aur jai ho unn sabhi devi devtayon ka jinka maine dhyan kiya. Sorry for this longish story but aaj jabki visa haath mein hai to mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi ki main khul ke apne dil ki baat kahoon........
Hi please accept my heartists congratulations for ur visa
Please guide me b'coz i ' m sailing in same boat even i'm asked re medicals ches
x rays n history of tb and dmp suggested by CHC is in chandigarh and she is not ready to listen me and straight way she refered me sputam culture test which will take almost 3months and total time given by CHc is 60 days so please tell me which dmp was yours who made you suffer .i reaallly need need your advice please reply asap

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hey Guys,

I got DM today with Toronto Address. Though, as i have read it is a good sign...but its scary till we see the passport.

Lets hope for the best.

Best,

Raboy

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehulca said:

Congratulations Mehul... ;D

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raboy said:
Hey Guys,

I got DM today with Toronto Address. Though, as i have read it is a good sign...but its scary till we see the passport.

Lets hope for the best.

Best,

Raboy
Hi Raboy, when did u submit ur dox and PPT?