8-11-2012 send > 27-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 12-02-13 Passports Red. 15/02/13
LANDED..........
24th May 2013
O N T A R I O said:
BALLE BALLE O SHAAVA SHAAVA
Bahut bahut mumark Hove
Bhaa ji par tusi apni Application details te vi chanan Pao ??????

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O N T A R I O said:
today the ecas status changed to :

Decision Made

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

aap sabhi ka dhanyavaad.

aaj kaafi logon ke either passports aaye hain ya DM....

main khushnaseeb hoon ki pp consultant ke paas aa gaye hain aur status DM .......

Kuchh dino pehle jo sapna maine aapse share kiya thha wo aaj poora hua...... :)

going by the trend, its just a matter of days so relax !....... every tom dick and harry is getting it now ..... hehehheheheh ;D
Congratulations!

Br,
J

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
My application when checked on line, the space supposed to be telling the status of application is now changed to blank (nothing written) from "DM".

geeyes

Dec 9, 2012
Kerala,India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2010
Doc's Request.
16/09/2010
AOR Received.
16/09/2010
IELTS Request
31/08/2010
File Transfer...
15/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
27/11/2012
Interview........
Waived by god's grace
Passport Req..
08/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
JUNE-2013
Dear friend,

Pl share your time line.

O N T A R I O said:
today the ecas status changed to :

Decision Made

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

aap sabhi ka dhanyavaad.

aaj kaafi logon ke either passports aaye hain ya DM....

main khushnaseeb hoon ki pp consultant ke paas aa gaye hain aur status DM .......

Kuchh dino pehle jo sapna maine aapse share kiya thha wo aaj poora hua...... :)

going by the trend, its just a matter of days so relax !....... every tom dick and harry is getting it now ..... hehehheheheh ;D

WOULD BE CANADIAN

Nov 20, 2012
Dear Friends,

First of all I apologize for the short hibernation period after the DM. Before I divulge my timeline and other details I would like to narrate my “Tale of woes”.

The story began the day I applied for PR and the application reached the CHC around Jan 2010. Everybody at home was happy. Things looked so good. I was already working abroad and earning decently. Then a year or so passed and I got the medical request so I returned back to India after quitting the job .

I went to one of the nearest (and the most famous of all) DMPs about 60 Km from home and went through the medicals. My consultant told me that the visa will be issued in about 2 to 3 months so I did not join anywhere. Then after about 2 months came the re-medicals for my spouse…..asking for a fresh Chest X Ray…. I was shocked but thought its just a formality to rule out TB so did not take it that seriously. She was asked to go through a “Sputum Culture Test” which is done at Gurgaon only. We have 2 kids who won’t stay a minute without their mom so we were forced to take the kids as well. As this test is done for 3 consecutive days, we had to stay in a guest house there. The test report was supposed to come out after about 3 months. So the long and tense period of wait started.

Again I thought the report will be out soon so I did not join anywhere. The report came out and it was negative … nothing was wrong. We went to the hospital again and doctor there took the Chest X ray again. Strangely even after seeing the report of the national level laboratory, the doctor was not ready to backtrack from his earlier statement. Obviously he was having ego problem. We tried our best to convince him that all that the CHC wants is to rule out TB but he did not listen. His logic was that since the sputum sample was taken 3 months back, fresh TB infection can still not be ruled out. He asked to get a CT done and also go through fresh “sputum culture test” at their hospital. All this harassment was not only embarrassing but also adding to the expenses. Each time we were travelling 60km with the kids to reach the hospital. The doctor was clearly very foolish and timid not ready to leave anything to chance. We had no choice so we obliged and took all the tests he recommended. At that time only one thought came to my mind … ki main kisi anari ke palle padd gaya hoon aur mujhe pata thha ki anari ka khelna (*****) aur khel (*****) ka satya naash…. Mujhe pat chal gaya tha ki main kisi aise doctor ke phas gaya hoon jisne badi mushkil se degree li hai …… shayad donation seat thee saale ki…… But at the same time I knew any arguments with the doctor at this stage will only delay my case so I kept mum. The doctor had already sent his report and since the report was confidential, we did not know what it was. We started waiting for the CHC reply.

At this stage we met a doctor in our hometown who was a professor in a post graduate hospital. He talked to us for five minutes and said 100 % its not TB and is just some sort of allergy. There is distinct sound of breathing for an allergic patient and health of a TB patient is different from that of an allergic patient. After 20 days the CHC reply came asking for a re medical again…… it was a big big shock….. We had to again visit Gurgaon with kids and stay there for 3 days in bitter cold……. Getting railway tickets in that peak season was an ordeal in itself. You can’t imagine how depressed we felt at that time. I was still not employed anywhere thinking the visa is just round the corner.

We once again visited Gurgaon . The shocked look at the receptionist’s face is something I won’t forget for a long time. The staff immediately recognized us ..seeing the full family. Somehow the slated period of 90 days came to an end and once again the report was negative. No sign of TB. I felt like killing that illiterate and ziddi doctor. Once again we, full family, went to the doctor and showed him the allergy report plus the sputum test report from Gurgaon. He was spellbound….. Kept on staring at the allergy report and the sputum reports….. And once he realized that he can’t do much now he mellowed down……. His tone changed completely. He requested us to return back the CT scan. We knew he was trying to safeguard himself. We were completely deflated by this time and were in no mood to argue. All we wanted was a good report from the doctor. So we left on a good note by smiling faces and shaking hands.

Now we were hopeful of the visa so we seriously started shopping and packing. Then after about two months I got a call from my consultant that CHC wants my PCC from the country I was working in. It was almost a knockout punch to me coz I knew I had left my employer after a quarrel and if the police approached him, he will never send a good report. We thought it’s the end of the story because now there is no hope left. By god’s grace, the PCC report just checks the criminal record not petty arguments with the employer. I submitted the PCC and started waiting again. We were once again hopeful about the visa now.

But as if there was some more Agni pariksha left for us…… after a wait of about 2 months, we got a letter from CHC that our initial family medicals will expire in about 2 months so we need to have the fresh medicals for the complete family. You can very well imagine how we felt …… deewar pe sir maarne ka mann ho raha thha. And when we went to the hospital once again, the familiar expression of disbelief could be seen on everybody’s face there as if everybody was saying … Bechaaray !!. It was June 2012 when we got the second medicals done for the family. We again started waiting for the visa, months after months passed on and it took 7 months more from there to get the visa.
There were many twists to my tale of woes so I thought you guys will be confused if I mentioned it in the timeline. So did not divulge it earlier. My NOC is 7242. I applied in Jan 2010. No medicals received line appeared. And passports reached the consultant before the DM line appeared on Tuesday.
Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai ki waqt se pehle aur kismet se jyada kisi ko nahin milta. Par mujhe aaj bhi lagta hai ki agar hum uss jholla chhaap doctor ke palle na pade hote to ye kahani itni dardnak na hoti. Re-medicals karate karate hamara medicals ka valid period khatam ho gaya aur rahi sahi kasar PCC ne poori kar di aur story ko aur jyada tragic banana ke liye, Doosra medical tab hua jab CHC ka visa quota khattam ho chukka tha……. timing galat rahi.

Dosto, shayad aap mein se koi bhi visa ke itna paas hote hue bhi itna door nahin hoga….isliye haunsla rakhein.
Ek baat aur main chaah kar bhi uss doctor ka naam nahin bata sakta jisne meri zindagi ka 1.5 saal mujhse chheen liya. Bas yehi kahoonga ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL…… na koi gila hai na koi shikva. Bhagwan sabhi ka bhala karein. Jai baba Guru Nanak dev ji di aur jai ho unn sabhi devi devtayon ka jinka maine dhyan kiya. Sorry for this longish story but aaj jabki visa haath mein hai to mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi ki main khul ke apne dil ki baat kahoon……..

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ WOULD BE CANADIAN
really shocking dear
i respect ur patience.
All is well if the end is well. So, cheer up.
million times congrats to u :) :) :)
now u have become canadian. :D

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
@ would be canadian

hatts off to ur patience if i were in ur place then would have been quit

but All’s well that ends well

Congrats and enjoy

Wish u a bright future ahead

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
Gives us little relief after reading your story, This proves bhagwan ke ghar main der hai andher nahi

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
WOULD BE CANADIAN said:
Dear Friends, First of all I apologize for the short hibernation period after the DM. Before I divulge my timeline and other details I would like to narrate my “Tale of woes”.
Bhagwan sabhi ka bhala karein. Jai baba Guru Nanak dev ji di aur jai ho unn sabhi devi devtayon ka jinka maine dhyan kiya. Sorry for this longish story but aaj jabki visa haath mein hai to mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi ki main khul ke apne dil ki baat kahoon........ [/i] [/color]
Congratulations Brother!
really shocking story.

Wish you all the success for future life.

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
@ Would Be Canadian

Have no words to express my feelings.. Its really shocking ordeal.. Respects for your patience..
By Babaji's grace you have recieved Visa.. Wish you all the very Best for future...

Regards,
Suruchi

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
"Jiske Sir Uper Tu Swami, So Dukh Kaisa Pawe.....".....your story gave me goosebumps...u quit a job & income from overseas?
Then especially with wife & little Kids who always swing around Parents....it's hard even to say and you went thr'u all this?

Bahut saari duayein hain aapke liye....."MALAK MEHAR KARE".

WOULD BE CANADIAN

Nov 20, 2012
Dear Friends,

ye sach hai ki bhagwan ji ke ghar der hai andher nahin magar main ye bhi maanta hoon ki justice delayed is justice denied. there was a time, 18 months back when I was just about to get the visa but honnii ko kaun taal sakta hai...... doctor hi aisa anari mila ki kya kehne !! magar as they say what cant be cured has to be endured... wo sitam karte rahe aur hum sehte rahe.....ki dekhna hai zor kitna bajooye katil mein hai...

Another thing for the statistician's sake, that O N T A R I O and WOULD BE CANADIAN hum miyan biwi ki ids hain. is liye bata raha hoon kahin aapki counting mein doubling na ho jaye. scoreboard mein dono mein se ek hi naam chadayein.

dosto, vaise mera personal opinion ye hai ki iss mahine hum sabhi ke haath visa hoga..... pehle maine every tom dick harry likha tha ..... wo apne jaise kismat ke maaron ko dhyan mein rakh kar likha tha.

panjabi mein ek kahavat hai ki .... baarin barrin rabb roodi di vi sunda hai ... so saadi vi sunn layee. .....closest in english that immediately comes to my mind is .. every dog has its day !!

ek request hai aap sabhi se ki hum sab visa ke baad bhi in touch rahein aur ek doosre to motivate karte rahein.

O N T A R I O

Nov 27, 2012
just to corroborate what i wrote a little while ago.......

Dear Friends,

ye sach hai ki bhagwan ji ke ghar der hai andher nahin magar main ye bhi maanta hoon ki justice delayed is justice denied. there was a time, 18 months back when I was just about to get the visa but honnii ko kaun taal sakta hai...... doctor hi aisa anari mila ki kya kehne !! magar as they say what cant be cured has to be endured... wo sitam karte rahe aur hum sehte rahe.....ki dekhna hai zor kitna bajooye katil mein hai...

Another thing for the statistician's sake, that O N T A R I O and WOULD BE CANADIAN hum miyan biwi ki ids hain. is liye bata raha hoon kahin aapki counting mein doubling na ho jaye. scoreboard mein dono mein se ek hi naam chadayein.

dosto, vaise mera personal opinion ye hai ki iss mahine hum sabhi ke haath visa hoga..... pehle maine every tom dick harry likha tha ..... wo apne jaise kismat ke maaron ko dhyan mein rakh kar likha tha.

panjabi mein ek kahavat hai ki .... baarin barrin rabb roodi di vi sunda hai ... so saadi vi sunn layee. .....closest in english that immediately comes to my mind is .. every dog has its day !!

ek request hai aap sabhi se ki hum sab visa ke baad bhi in touch rahein aur ek doosre to motivate karte rahein.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
WOULD BE CANADIAN said:
Dear Friends,

First of all I apologize for the short hibernation period after the DM. Before I divulge my timeline and other details I would like to narrate my “Tale of woes”.

Dosto, shayad aap mein se koi bhi visa ke itna paas hote hue bhi itna door nahin hoga....isliye haunsla rakhein.
Ek baat aur main chaah kar bhi uss doctor ka naam nahin bata sakta jisne meri zindagi ka 1.5 saal mujhse chheen liya. Bas yehi kahoonga ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL...... na koi gila hai na koi shikva. Bhagwan sabhi ka bhala karein. Jai baba Guru Nanak dev ji di aur jai ho unn sabhi devi devtayon ka jinka maine dhyan kiya. Sorry for this longish story but aaj jabki visa haath mein hai to mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi ki main khul ke apne dil ki baat kahoon........
Thank you for sharing brother, And yes indeed all went well if end is well.

So, good luck and cogrates ... and best wishes for you and your family for a prosperous and really happy life in Canada.

+ 1 for you

Pal