Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-before-medical-exams-t76421.0.html

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
NOT SPAMMING ...... Just pulling up threads of Forum Members who had AR & DM status.

So guys, finally rejection has come for one of the forum members who had AR & DM

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/receive-rejection-letter-afterdecision-made-and-apllication-rececive-t90192.0.html

Reason > Education doesn't match with the category where as CIC had left it open as far as education is concerned.

To quote they have written "usually required" & they have not specified that it is mandatory.

So prepare yourself who have similar issues.

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
Canadian Dreams said:
NOT SPAMMING ...... Just pulling up threads of Forum Members who had AR & DM status.

So guys, finally rejection has come for one of the forum members who had AR & DM

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/receive-rejection-letter-afterdecision-made-and-apllication-rececive-t90192.0.html

Reason > Education doesn't match with the category where as CIC had left it open as far as education is concerned.

To quote they have written "usually required" & they have not specified that it is mandatory.

Though I am not in this DM/AR issue, but wouldn't have counted on the above reference you have quoted. This guy seems a little dubious.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
munir.ladha said:

Though I am not in this DM/AR issue, but wouldn't have counted on the above reference you have quoted. This guy seems a little dubious.
You mean you don't have DM and AR in your eCAS? What does it shows?

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
satnak said:
You mean you don't have DM and AR in your eCAS? What does it shows?
it says In Process

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
@munir.ladha
my case is same as urs

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Well Friends,

Case of one of our members,"rajababu",has unfortunately been rejected on the pretext that his educational qualification does not match the prerequisites under the NOC he had applied.He had applied under NOC4131.
His case was perused by NDVO.Hard luck !!!
I would request all to be cautious of the so called dubious/unscrupulous agents.They are befooling the Gullible applicants.This forum is full of erudite members who qualify to be efficient and selfless guides,such as Quarax,Kanemam,METALI ETC...
God bless all the members in their persuite to be in the flight to CANADA,one day
parhar51

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hello munir.ladha,

Can you please tell me what is your qualification?

Other members, please tell me about BCA degree.
Can someone with BCA degree apply under 4131????

Thanks
Mona

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Canadian Dreams said:

I feel this is NOT "REAL" ....... because this post has been posted in all the threads also ..... the member who posted just joined the forum.....

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
As per one of the prerequisuites for noc4131,first degree in the specified field of instruction is the minm criteria.So,naturally BCA OUGHT TO BE CONSIDRED TO MEET THE REQUIREMENT,I RECKON.
PLEASE SHARE.
THANX
PARHAR51

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
thanks PARHAR51. Yes I also told him that BCA is the preferred degree..

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Guys, I have few doubts.

1. CIC website has nowhere mentioned any particular qualification is mandatory for a particular field else the application will be rejected. So why should they reject any application on the basis of qualification mis-match with NOC.

2. Work experience is big thing. People who have proved their experience of 1 year in the particular NOC have migrated to Canada even though they were not working presently under that NOC. So I think work experience in that particular field for 1 year matters most provided you have the JOB duties as described by CIC.

I am much concerned now since I do not have a Engineering Degree/Diploma. I am a simple Graduate with Certifications from Cisco but I have strong total working expeience of 15 + years & relative NOC working experience of above 5 years as a Data Center Manager in a reputed company.

My Consultant Company says that when a person is having huge work experience in the particular NOC, Education in that particular field hardly matters. Although I doubt their statement especially after Mr. Rajababu popped up into this forum.

Please clarify.

riasath

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
In process since 31 jan 2012
Med's Request
1 feb 2013
Med's Done....
11th feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped 21 march'13; Decision made on 26march'13; visa received 6 april'13
Canadian Dreams said:
Guys, I have few doubts.

1. CIC website has nowhere mentioned any particular qualification is mandatory for a particular field else the application will be rejected. So why should they reject any application on the basis of qualification mis-match with NOC.

2. Work experience is big thing. People who have proved their experience of 1 year in the particular NOC have migrated to Canada even though they were not working presently under that NOC. So I think work experience in that particular field for 1 year matters most provided you have the JOB duties as described by CIC

I am much concerned now since I do not have a Engineering Degree/Diploma. I am a simple Graduate with Certifications from Cisco but I have strong total working expeience of 15 + years & relative NOC working experience of above 5 years as a Data Center Manager in a reputed company.

My Consultant Company says that when a person is having huge work experience in the particular NOC, Education in that particular field hardly matters. Although I doubt their statement especially after Mr. Rajababu popped up into this forum.

Please clarify.
I think you should'nt believe or rely on hearsay and just believe in what you receive directly from the CHC

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
Guys, I have few doubts.

2. Work experience is big thing. People who have proved their experience of 1 year in the particular NOC have migrated to Canada even though they were not working presently under that NOC. So I think work experience in that particular field for 1 year matters most provided you have the JOB duties as described by CIC.

Please clarify.
did u received ur rejection letter
ankur
.. i need to tock to u
my cell no is 9979850128.