+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made... Inland

negarmh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hi everyone,

August In-land applicant here. How long usually takes from DM on applicant side to the email for the interview? If the decision has been made (as shown on Ecas), does that mean they are done with the background check? So when are they going to ask for my fingerprints from RCMP, and what is keeping them from arranging an interview? It's been more than two weeks since the DM on Ecas and no other development since then. Should I call cic?

Thanks,

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
usually after DM comes passport request....i am also stuck in this phase waiting for the Passport request. Lets hope it comes soon!

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

August In-land applicant here. How long usually takes from DM on applicant side to the email for the interview? If the decision has been made (as shown on Ecas), does that mean they are done with the background check? So when are they going to ask for my fingerprints from RCMP, and what is keeping them from arranging an interview? It's been more than two weeks since the DM on Ecas and no other development since then. Should I call cic?

Thanks,
What is your local office? It sounds like Vancouver which takes the longest (around 2 months or so) for the landing letter