+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made in August 2014 and waiting for passport request (within Canada)

Rb2013

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec 2013
File Transfer...
In Process: 11 July 2014
Interview........
Decision Made: 3 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
23 Sep 2014
Freckle said:
If they receive your passport before November 23 (now + 60 days which they give), you should be fine. They say the passport should be received by their office within 60 days. Just send it the same day with the next day courier, so CPP ottawa can receive it next day, november 20th (which is Thursday). I would also send an email to ottawa explaining the situation. Just to give it try.

Maybe you also can consider a option to submit the passport in the home country? I am not sure how it works though, sounds more challenging.

Good luck!
Home country would be more difficult as I am gonna be traveling there as well. Good thing that my connecting flight is from Ottawa. Anyways thanks a lot for the help and Congratulations again! :)

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all who received PPR last night:

This is to clarify that as per the request we received last night, we need to provide a copy of the request letter
and fill out the Bio-Data page and attach it together with our passport and pictures. I just figured it out that we
don't need to print the biodata page separately, we just have to print the entire email and fill up the bio data page.
And that's it, we're ready to go....Again, congrats to all of us who received PPR last night and don't forget to thank
God for this blessings!!!

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Samisarah

Sep 22, 2014
I received ppr 1 and ppr2 both on august 11 and submit my passports but my online status is still In Process. Does it mean any problem. Plzzz reply. More than 4 weeks has passed but still no response from islamabad embassy

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whoever asked what happens to visa exempt applicants?

I have to send a prepaid envelope, two pictures, and copy of passport.

mkay912

Sep 18, 2014
Finally!! I also got the PPR email! Before I send this last package out, quick questions here:

1. Should I send all copy of passport pages and work permit? or just front page with my picture?
2. When I attach prepaid envelope, does it have to be match with the address on PPR email?

Thank you in advance! We are almost there X)

prudhvi

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkay912 said:
Finally!! I also got the PPR email! Before I send this last package out, quick questions here:

1. Should I send all copy of passport pages and work permit? or just front page with my picture?
2. When I attach prepaid envelope, does it have to be match with the address on PPR email?

Thank you in advance! We are almost there X)
congrats and happy for you. if possible, could you please share your timeline.

Luvpreet

Sep 24, 2014
Hello Guys,

Congrats to all who got their PPR's

I am worried about my file.

Application Filed - 27 January 2014
In Process - 25 July 2014

And nothing after that. Do you guys have any clue whats going on? Why they are taking too much time?

umer474

Aug 11, 2014
Congrats all who have received PPR request and thanks for actively participating in this thread. Please continue to update about how much time it take to get the passport back and then continue with the PR card process and time.

I guess, I am not lucky enough to get PPR yet. My medical expired yesterday due to their long delay to request passport. they might extend my medical or will request the new one. lets see

Remember me in your prayer and best of luck with your new change in status. Wish you all happy and healthy life. :D

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umer474 said:
Congrats all who have received PPR request and thanks for actively participating in this thread. Please continue to update about how much time it take to get the passport back and then continue with the PR card process and time.

I guess, I am not lucky enough to get PPR yet. My medical expired yesterday due to their long delay to request passport. they might extend my medical or will request the new one. lets see

Remember me in your prayer and best of luck with your new change in status. Wish you all happy and healthy life. :D
When the MP assistant contacted me back, she said that CIC rarely requests to take medicals again, and they just extend it, unless there is a medical underlying condition. I hope you get your ppr soon!

prss

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jun-2013
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
21-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-Sep-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
In-Land
umer474 said:

Thank you for your wishes. Keep the hope and things will be fine even though there is the delay.

prss

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jun-2013
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
21-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-Sep-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
In-Land
Diaboluce said:
Can I ask you how did you ask MP for informations about your application?

I am thinking of asking but i have no idea..
You can send a detailed email to the MPs by looking up for your MP

http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx

Contact details are present here
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

Call their office, mostly you will have to leave a message and they will get back to you.

I sent an email and also left messages. Got an email reply on the 3rd day. Same day I got PPR.

toptop

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
prss said:
You can send a detailed email to the MPs by looking up for your MP

http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx

Contact details are present here
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

Call their office, mostly you will have to leave a message and they will get back to you.

I sent an email and also left messages. Got an email reply on the 3rd day. Same day I got PPR.
Guys can I ask what is MP all about? Do they help us to know the status of our application?