+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made in 2014

almhrat

Jan 12, 2014
Hi every body,

i have visitor visa will expire March 5 and i will extincted my visa and i wand strong reason, any advice ?

thanks

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
Sea-Van said:
Hello Target,

First, thank you for your very kind remarks and general guidance. Also yes, when we first applied, we submitted copies of my passport, medical and all fees (including RPRF). However I'm unclear about your comments regarding "you will get your pp with Maple Leaf visa". I'm coming from a visa-exempt country so rather than submit my entire hard-copy passport, per CIC instructions I only submitted pp copies. Perhaps you can clarify this at some point.

For reasons that I'm now a bit embarrassed about I had my medical exam done in 2013 Jan. However while we intended to file last 2013 Feb, we wound up not filing until 2013 May. Now here I am waiting for the COPR in the mail. One nice thing I noticed with andamanhunk, is that it was a very short period of time between the status change to DM and his receipt of the COPR. Per your comments, presuming the medical is a settled issue, I still understand there is a deadline within which I must land in Canada and that it coincides with expiry of my medical. So while I've heard conflicting accounts (e.g you might be given an extension, or the expiry is actually from the date CIC reviewed the medical), I think it best to assume and prepare for the worst case scenario. That means I'm working on my inventory of items that I'm bringing when I land, I'm also looking for employment and generally sorting my affairs as best I can.

Anyhow, I wish you good health and good luck in your journey.

Kind regards
Thank you so much....................

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sea-Van said:
Good day andamanhunk,

I sincerely appreciate your response. One thing I've noticed is that the details of applicants' timelines appear to be a function of their country of origin. So for example if one is coming from a visa exempt country like me (see below link), then you submit copies of your passport at the initial application and there is no need to submit the hard copy later. I say that to say that I've noticed timelines and requirements differ slightly depending on point of origin. While I'm heartened by your message, I have absolutely no way of knowing when the CPP-O (Ottawa) case processing officer actually reviewed my medical, hence I can only assume the one year expiry is from the date I had itl. However assuming you are right, that still only buys me a little extra time. Since I live relatively close to the border, I understand I can land, then return home for a few weeks to sort my affairs. What I don't know is how much time I'm allowed before I must bring all remaining personal/home items into the country.

One last comment - I am very impressed that you received your COPR so close to your DM. I've been told my COPR is being mailed - not sure if from Ottawa or from Vancouver, but until the postman brings it to my door, it's a waiting game. :)

(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp)
When you are told your COPR is being mailed it of course will come to you very soon! I am very positive you would get your visa this week for sure!!! Since you are from US I suppose there isn't much you need to worry about packing and moving over to Canada which is an easy task. And, since you are planning to come back soon and then migrate permanently, I think there isnt much to worry. Stay Positive and plan your move diligently!!!

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
Target2013 said:
Dear all Forum Member,

Please add your details those who have got 'Decision Made' In January onward in 2014 .
13 Jan if any one has got DM..............................???

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Target2013 said:
13 Jan if any one has got DM..............................???
SEEMS NOONE ITS ON HOLD AGAIN..........

rameel

Aug 6, 2009
Hello friends need ur help recently I got refusal letter from cic based on misunderstanding. I did try my best to clear my stance but a famous saying first impression is the last specially for cic people they have imposed A40(2)a on me. Please guide whether I can appeal or not in case yes then to whom I will write my appeal and under which section with complete address further my processing office is London, UK.

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
rameel said:
Hello friends need ur help recently I got refusal letter from cic based on misunderstanding. I did try my best to clear my stance but a famous saying first impression is the last specially for cic people they have imposed A40(2)a on me. Please guide whether I can appeal or not in case yes then to whom I will write my appeal and under which section with complete address further my processing office is London, UK.

You'd better go to consultant to get more idea. They better know,since they have wide range of working experience.

Target...

canadaniwasi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
03/10/2013
Med's Done....
24/10/2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jan 2014
LANDED..........
landed
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Waiting Waiting. When will our Waiting Get OVER God :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(