Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
joshu90 said:
so what do you think when shall we get the good news?///?????
or the likelyhood?
if the Trend Remains the same. We are not so far from the Point of 'Decision Made' This January will be mile stone to The County of Maple Leaf.

And one thing keep in mind from the below lines too, which I wrote to one of our Forum members

Dear Django,

With your triumph and happiness, you are more sentimental and more emotional........that touched to our heart too.
In this Precious Momentum of Happiness, it teaches us to be tolerant,patience and hopeful. And those who dare to know.........are on the right path of success. The only secret is to do diligently... and the ultimate is not so far. It is one saying in GEETA the Holy Book... 'Work Hard, but do not wait for Result'. Ultimate is Result, which is mandatory to come on your Favour.

I would like to conclude this with the great lines of English Poet,Robert Frost............. Woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep.
Miles to go before I sleep.
Miles to go before I sleep.

Target2013

bobonline

Jan 10, 2014
Hi Dears,
I got DM on Jan 07, 2014. (MI-1 June 21, 2010, Medical done May 27, 2013, )
1. I have a few queries and dilemmas; kindly tell me how CIC send back our Passport and COPR? (Through a registered post or a courier)??
2. Where my passport n COPR will be sent to me directly or to my consultant who was a fraud and left India three years back. (Well, I have got my mailing address changed to my residential address long ago on E-Cas and doing all correspondences with CIC NDVO at and on my own)
3. May I able to receive mighty maple leaf in January 2014 only??

Many thanks in anticipations.

keepingthefaith

Nov 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
3233/3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan. 24, 2014 looking for addl police clearance
Nomination.....
March, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct. 2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Aug. 23, 2013
Med's Request
Nov. 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov. 27, 2013 ECAS updated on Jan 17
Interview........
sponsor only
Passport Req..
Feb. 6, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received Feb 25; ECAS decision update Feb 22, 2014
LANDED..........
targets July, 2014
me too.....WAITING!!!

Meds done Nov 27,2013
status still Application Received
CEM VO

Goodluck to us all!

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
bobonline said:
Hi Dears,
I got DM on Jan 07, 2014. (MI-1 June 21, 2010, Medical done May 27, 2013, )
1. I have a few queries and dilemmas; kindly tell me how CIC send back our Passport and COPR? (Through a registered post or a courier)??
2. Where my passport n COPR will be sent to me directly or to my consultant who was a fraud and left India three years back. (Well, I have got my mailing address changed to my residential address long ago on E-Cas and doing all correspondences with CIC NDVO at and on my own)
3. May I able to receive mighty maple leaf in January 2014 only??

Many thanks in anticipations.
your best option: Open an account in VFS of your city. and they will send your details to VO and with in 15 days you will get your pp back. since VFS is the authorize to correspondence with CIC VO.

and once sent email to VO after opening your VFS account.

similar case was one of my friends.

canadaniwasi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
03/10/2013
Med's Done....
24/10/2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jan 2014
LANDED..........
landed
joshu90 said:
Permanent Residence app filed ( ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OPINION FSW) = april 2013
ebmassy started processing app= 5 oct 2013

Medical &rprf, ppr asked = November 2013

pp , fee, medical submitted = nov 14 2013

since then = medical have been received

.....IN PROCESS......IN PROCESS .........IN PROCESS......

WORRIED BIG TIME AS 2 MONTHS ARE ALMOST DONE :-X :-X :-X :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

as per my attorney i should have got the response in 1.5- 2 months but nothing yet ....

do somebody have something to say about it??????????// plz reply
Permanent Residence app filed ( ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OPINION FSW) = Dec 2012
embassy started processing app= 11 Sept 2013

Medical & rprf, ppr asked = Oct 2013

pp , fee, medical submitted = Oct 24 2013

medical have been received = Nov 24 2013

Same case of mine Dear Joshu90..... wait wait and wait

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
sandyfab said:
Medical done in march 2013

Still waiting for passports..

Hope,this week brings you good news...........................once send the inquiry also to VO. amny people of your time have alredy got DM
and pp

Landwarrior

Dec 1, 2013
Count me in also in the list of frustrated people waiting for passport. My passport is with LVO for last 2 months.

Regards

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
Landwarrior said:
Count me in also in the list of frustrated people waiting for passport. My passport is with LVO for last 2 months.

Regards

We are on same boat.....................!

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
Target2013 said:
We are on same boat.....................!

Visa Officers are sleeping for last three days...................!!! Not Seen any DM.........................if any one has seen 09,10 and 11 Jan let us know................

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
canadaniwasi said:
Permanent Residence app filed ( ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OPINION FSW) = Dec 2012
embassy started processing app= 11 Sept 2013

Medical & rprf, ppr asked = Oct 2013

pp , fee, medical submitted = Oct 24 2013

medical have been received = Nov 24 2013

Same case of mine Dear Joshu90..... wait wait and wait
hey canadaniwasi,

i don't know how long to wait now....getting restless now.....
my first question- did you or your employer get any investigation call from embassy ppl ??? or any personal visit by the immigration officers to your workplace ??

one more question for you ,whether our applications are getting processed on fast track ( i mean preferred to other FSW applicants ) or not?
because if they are doing so ,reply must come soon ? what you have to say about it?????

Sea-Van

Jan 10, 2014
Target2013 said:
Today's any news............???

pls share
Hi Target2013,
I’ll try to help you with this. Our situation is as follows:
Me American/Husband Canadian – applied for PR from outland
CIC Website shows as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2013.
We started processing your application on November 5, 2013.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

On either Jan 2014/01/07 or 2014/01/08, CIC's website indicated our status changed from In Process to Decision Made. Since my medical expires 2014/01/28, I have been concerned so asked for some guidance from forum members (what does this mean? what to expect?). Someone suggested I email CIC to inquire about the impending medical expiry, etc. so I did. Yesterday I emailed our case processer at 11:40am PST and received a reply back from her at 11:45PST – here reply was as follows:

Good day,

You case has been approved and we sent you documentation by the mail on 2014/01/03. Please allow regular postal delays (normally 10-15 business days) to receive it.

Thank you,

Further, I understand that the medical exam is generally good for one year so in my case, I must land by 2104/01/28. I’m excited however; I have lots to do before I’m ready to go. MOREOVER, in my situation, I’ll likely have to return to settle our affairs completely (house, job, etc). I hope this account is somewhat helpful. The thing to know is that once a decision has been made, barring any strange circumstances, and presuming medical was received, this is seen as good news.

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
Sea-Van said:
Hi Target2013,
I'll try to help you with this. Our situation is as follows:
Me American/Husband Canadian – applied for PR from outland
CIC Website shows as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2013.
We started processing your application on November 5, 2013.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

On either Jan 2014/01/07 or 2014/01/08, CIC's website indicated our status changed from In Process to Decision Made. Since my medical expires 2014/01/28, I have been concerned so asked for some guidance from forum members (what does this mean? what to expect?). Someone suggested I email CIC to inquire about the impending medical expiry, etc. so I did. Yesterday I emailed our case processer at 11:40am PST and received a reply back from her at 11:45PST – here reply was as follows:

Good day,

You case has been approved and we sent you documentation by the mail on 2014/01/03. Please allow regular postal delays (normally 10-15 business days) to receive it.

Thank you,

Further, I understand that the medical exam is generally good for one year so in my case, I must land by 2104/01/28. I'm excited however; I have lots to do before I'm ready to go. MOREOVER, in my situation, I'll likely have to return to settle our affairs completely (house, job, etc). I hope this account is somewhat helpful. The thing to know is that once a decision has been made, barring any strange circumstances, and presuming medical was received, this is seen as good news.
Dear Sea-Van,

There is not any point to worry. After Medical Report submission to VO, the Decision Made is done. It is very good news. I think you have already sent PP and RPRF at the time of Medical. If so you will get your pp with Maple Leave visa. Generally New PR visa counted from the date of medical done. However, your case may be specified. it is clearly metioned on you visa also the validity of your visa. I think you are in US. If you have to land before 28 Jan still there are some weeks. Make everything ready now onward. Until your pp comes remain fit and fine.

Wish you all the best.

Target