+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Decision Made" for Sponsor on ECAS website

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Does anybody know what this means? I logged in to check the status today and see it says "decision made" under "Sponsorship Application Process" on the ecas website. When I click on the "decision made" link no additional information is provided and I haven't received an email or anything else. I assume others have come across this but find the forum search to difficult to drill down with. Thanks.

ashwinkala

Feb 4, 2017
Did you finally get a resolution for this. I see You received you SA a day later. So I am assuming Decision Made meant your sponsorship got approved. I am looking for a similar answer. I received Decision Made yesterday but no SA so far for me.

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
Did you finally get a resolution for this. I see You received you SA a day later. So I am assuming Decision Made meant your sponsorship got approved. I am looking for a similar answer. I received Decision Made yesterday but no SA so far for me.
Same here. Almost 2 years since I sent my application and received Decision Made on Sponsor yesterday, but still nothing for me

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
You're right :confused: they called IRCC a couple of times and then stopped answering my requests...
There really isn't anything your MP can do because IRCC hides behind "covid" so they no longer have any obligation to complete your application within any particular time. My MP has been friendly and tried to help but they've run up against the same brickwall as I have. My application is moving slowly and will hopefully be finished in a few months but the whole process has left a very sour taste in my mouth. The whole process is incredibly outdated and the web applications they use are buggy and embarrassing.

Reactions: marcello81

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
There really isn't anything your MP can do because IRCC hides behind "covid" so they no longer have any obligation to complete your application within any particular time. My MP has been friendly and tried to help but they've run up against the same brickwall as I have. My application is moving slowly and will hopefully be finished in a few months but the whole process has left a very sour taste in my mouth. The whole process is incredibly outdated and the web applications they use are buggy and embarrassing.
Yes I agree with you. I know that at the end, IRCC are the ones to blame, and even though I didn't expect my MP to make magic and solve my application, I did expect a response and not to be ghosted. Anyway, let´s hope for our applications to be completed soon

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Does anybody know what this means? I logged in to check the status today and see it says "decision made" under "Sponsorship Application Process" on the ecas website. When I click on the "decision made" link no additional information is provided and I haven't received an email or anything else. I assume others have come across this but find the forum search to difficult to drill down with. Thanks.
I received my SA on Sept 10, and it said the case WILL be forwarded to local VO, however until today, we haven't heard any news except for local VO replied saying that they haven't received our case... don't know how long this "WILL" forward take... the immigration process is just so frustrating...