+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Decision Made" For Both Sponsor and Applicant Same Time

res74

Feb 28, 2019
Hello,

I just checked and both the sponsor (myself) and applicant (spouse) have the status of "Decision Made". Here is the timeline:

Sponsor:
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXX on March 8, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXXXXXX.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 19, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 18, 2019.

Applicant:
  1. We received XXXXXXXX application for permanent residence on March 8, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXXX application on August 21, 2019.
  3. We sent XXXXXXXX medical instructions on June 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent XXXXXXXX correspondence on July 9, 2019. If XXXXXXXX has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XXXXXXXX do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XXXXXXXX receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

We actually just sent via Xpresspost updated information to them yesterday and today it shows "Decision Made". Could this be a good thing or what?

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
While it is not impossible, it seems pretty unlikely given that they have just yesterday received the requested additional information.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, they are known for making erroneous entries on the tracking system, but I guess you never know!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

I just checked and both the sponsor (myself) and applicant (spouse) have the status of "Decision Made". Here is the timeline:

Sponsor:
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXX on March 8, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXXXXXX.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 19, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 18, 2019.

Applicant:
  1. We received XXXXXXXX application for permanent residence on March 8, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXXX application on August 21, 2019.
  3. We sent XXXXXXXX medical instructions on June 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent XXXXXXXX correspondence on July 9, 2019. If XXXXXXXX has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XXXXXXXX do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XXXXXXXX receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

We actually just sent via Xpresspost updated information to them yesterday and today it shows "Decision Made". Could this be a good thing or what?
Was this additional information requested? If so, did you get the info sunmitted on time?

res74

Feb 28, 2019
The additional information was submitted via the web form about 4 days after they asked for it. So the other information we sent them yesterday was information they didn't ask for, but it was a change of information for us so we sent to them with original documents and a letter explaining. Just seems odd that it's now "Decision Made".