+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made, ecas says invited to oath but haven't received notice

Ally2701

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and had to write because I'm freaking out completely. This morning I checked my application status online and realized it had changed from "in process" to "decision made", so I clicked and saw the following:

"We sent you a notice on July 18, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 6, 2019 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment."

Now the reason I'm freaking out is because I didn't receive such notice! And it's been a while already since they apparently sent it... I usually receive everything by email but this time no email, no letter... no nothing. Would it be a matter of days before I get it? Anyone else like this?

How will I know where to go on the ceremony day? I've already submitted an enquiry through the webform on CIC's website but after submitting it said they wouldn't reply if the application was within normal processing times, which it is.. so now what?

My office is Scarborough btw..

Hellllpppppppppppppppp!!

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
You will receive it .

Probably after webform , they will resend it.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and had to write because I'm freaking out completely. This morning I checked my application status online and realized it had changed from "in process" to "decision made", so I clicked and saw the following:

"We sent you a notice on July 18, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 6, 2019 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment."

Now the reason I'm freaking out is because I didn't receive such notice! And it's been a while already since they apparently sent it... I usually receive everything by email but this time no email, no letter... no nothing. Would it be a matter of days before I get it? Anyone else like this?

How will I know where to go on the ceremony day? I've already submitted an enquiry through the webform on CIC's website but after submitting it said they wouldn't reply if the application was within normal processing times, which it is.. so now what?

My office is Scarborough btw..

Hellllpppppppppppppppp!!
I got it three days before the ceremony, so relax but I would call them Tues or Wed if you do not receive it.

Ally2701

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks so much everyone!! I finally saw it on the mail today.... pheeewwww!! I guess Canada Post can be a little slow sometimes, still no email though...