+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Decision Made", can this be a denial without notice?

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

The decision is made this morning. We are very happy and trust me, all of you guys also going to get this news very soon.

We had no issues all the way through except we frequently traveled to the U.S and we were asked to sign I-94 release forms at the interview. We were held up for exactly three months and finally, the decision is made. I am sure this is an approval, not a denial. But just wondering, what is the process laid out if an application was going to be denied. Please comment. Thanks.

Reactions: posler85

manindersinghgill

Sep 6, 2013
Hi everyone,

The decision is made this morning. We are very happy and trust me, all of you guys also going to get this news very soon.

We had no issues all the way through except we frequently traveled to the U.S and we were asked to sign I-94 release forms at the interview. We were held up for exactly three months and finally, the decision is made. I am sure this is an approval, not a denial. But just wondering, what is the process laid out if an application was going to be denied. Please comment. Thanks.

Hey, I was in the same boat as you. I had extensive US travels too and for me to get an oath invitation, it took them 20 days after I saw decision made in ECAS. Dont worry, it will be good news if your exit/entries in your physical calculator were true.

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
Hi everyone,

It’s all good!
Congratulations!

Eabie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
23-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2013
LANDED..........
09-07-2013
Just my two cents, but I seriously doubt that they'd deny your citizenship application without contacting you first to discuss whatever the problem is, unless it was something very serious like obvious fraud or deception. They'd probably request more information/documentation first.

So if you got Decision Made without hearing from them, then I'd assume it's probably good news. :)

Last edited: