Decision made but PPR not yet

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
CEC_SK said:
Not yet recieved
I got the status change on Friday morning

Planning to call tomorrow if nothing comes up today / tonite
NO PPR YEt
I called the CIC but no luck .Agent was not helpful enough to give me any more details
Response I got is that still 13 months is not reached for processing and this is quite common so wait for communication

loklokbebe

Dec 2, 2014
Guys... I am on the same boat.

Got my ECAS status change to Decision Made in early June... but haven't heard any PPR yet.

Anyone got any news ?

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
loklokbebe said:
Just Received the landing document (COPR) in the mail !
Guys ... I am sure yours are coming soon :)
Did you receive PPR in mail or email ? Are you in Canada right now?

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
loklokbebe said:
Just Received the landing document (COPR) in the mail !
Guys ... I am sure yours are coming soon :)
Congratulations

Are you from Visa Exempt country ? and Are you currently in Canada?

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
CEC_SK said:
No update
Will try to call CIC again to try my luck
Planning to apply notes in this week as it is almost 10 days now
Same for me too. No updates yet. Don't know what's going on. What notes ? GCMS ? I would wait this week. Because you know last week and Monday went for this week. Like 6 business days till now. They are Soooooooo slow. They should let us know !!

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
CEC_SK,
HI brother, Do you have all steps on ecas like me ? 4 lines ? You also paid the RPRF I think. Don't worry to much, hope we will get some good news soon ! Let me tell you what thing indicate me positive. My representative sent RPRF receipt to wrong email. My Ecas was in process for a month. I called cic before the last day and then I sent that receipt to the correct email. Just after 3 days status changed to decision made. That gives me hope. I might be wrong.
thankyou said:
Same for me too. No updates yet. Don't know what's going on. What notes ? GCMS ? I would wait this week. Because you know last week and Monday went for this week. Like 6 business days till now. They are Soooooooo slow. They should let us know !!

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys...i have got DM too last week (3 June 2015). Still waiting for PPR.

The call center agent told me that the application is approved, however, the PPR email can take anywhere between 2 days to 3 weeks to come. Once your application is DM, it goes into queue for COPR printing, after which, they email you.

I am a PNP applicant and know a few others on this forum who are in the same situation.

Personally, I want the PPR to come next week - because of my travel plans.

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
vermanaman said:
Guys...i have got DM too last week (3 June 2015). Still waiting for PPR.

The call center agent told me that the application is approved, however, the PPR email can take anywhere between 2 days to 3 weeks to come. Once your application is DM, it goes into queue for COPR printing, after which, they email you.

I am a PNP applicant and know a few others on this forum who are in the same situation.

Personally, I want the PPR to come next week - because of my travel plans.
Thanks a lot for sharing with us. Good luck!

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
I just called cic and the agent was not helpful at all. He was only telling me you will have to wait. I was thinking by mistake may be I called to a president of a country. I can tell you that agent is an immigrant in this country too. Because , he speaks English barely and telling me to wait. What an experience I just had !!