+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made but PPR not yet

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
thankyou said:
Where is my all mates who has "Decision Made" status on their ECAS ? Any updates for you guys ? Please share with each other and at least we can track that what's going on with CIC... I don't have any update yet !! Thank you and good luck everyone! !
No my dear friend . No update and for me no luck with CIC also to check the status details

pocketchoi

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-14
AOR Received.
06-05-14
IELTS Request
With my application
Med's Request
26-05-15
Hello,

It may sound stupid, but...passport request is coming by e-mail? Or mail?
Just curious..

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
it comes via email, if you are from a visa exempt country then you get COPR documents in the mail

pocketchoi

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-14
AOR Received.
06-05-14
IELTS Request
With my application
Med's Request
26-05-15
Got an email asking us to send cic two passport sized photos (my partner's) at 4pm today.
I can't even remember how may photos that we took and sent to already. Hmm.

Here's the e-mail:

Please send us two passport size photos according to specifications for my partner in order to complete your immigration file.
Photo specifications can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

so I opened the link, it was link about photo for resident card. Do you guys think it is a good sign? how come they didn't ask my photos?
I am little bit nervous....

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys Please share ur timeline of ppr after Decision Made
We received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 22, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Does any one have any idea

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
rjoy.singh said:
Guys Please share ur timeline of ppr after Decision Made
We received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 22, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Does any one have any idea
Hi , when your status changed to decision made on ECAS ? Mine changed from May 30th and still didn't receive the passport request.

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
thankyou said:
Hi , when your status changed to decision made on ECAS ? Mine changed from May 30th and still didn't receive the passport request.
I suggest you emailing Ottawa (only once). Ask whether it'd be possible for them to forward the passport request to you.

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
hahamylove said:
I suggest you emailing Ottawa (only once). Ask whether it'd be possible for them to forward the passport request to you.
Hi hahamylove,
Thank you so much for your suggestions.. I have a representative and not sure should I email to them or not. If you can please give me the email address. Seems like my representative doesn't want to talk to me. Because when I send any email to the to have any inquiries, seems like they are not Co operative.
Thank you!

pr.canada

Jul 1, 2015
Hi! Evryone...
I'm in same situation. My application is under PNP category within Canada but My ECAS changed to DM form IP on 26th May 2015, which's been more than a month now. I'm wondering that what kind of Decision has been made? I have not heard anything from my representative or CIC. And the weird thing is that some of my friends who had applied after me under the same category got their PR status before me. :(

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
pr.canada said:
Hi! Evryone...
I'm in same situation. My application is under PNP category within Canada but My ECAS changed to DM form IP on 26th May 2015, which's been more than a month now. I'm wondering that what kind of Decision has been made? I have not heard anything from my representative or CIC. And the weird thing is that some of my friends who had applied after me under the same category got their PR status before me. :(
You can call CIC And ask them about the decision made just to make yourself happy. I didn't know that and you see the user name "hahamylove" he suggested me to do that. CIC told me about my decision. Good luck

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca is the right email address. Ask them. Seriously.

I still don't understand why people hire representatives. Anyway, good luck.

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
hahamylove said:
cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca is the right email address. Ask them. Seriously.

I still don't understand why people hire representatives. Anyway, good luck.
Hi hahamylove,
Thanks a lot for this. I will see this weekend and if I don't get any update then I will send email to CIC.
That was a mistake about taking representative ! My papers are very clean and I shouldn't take them. I was trying to avoid some extra work.

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
thankyou said:
Hi hahamylove,
Thanks a lot for this. I will see this weekend and if I don't get any update then I will send email to CIC.
That was a mistake about taking representative ! My papers are very clean and I shouldn't take them. I was trying to avoid some extra work.
I have done application myself
Still awaiting email
BOWP is going to expire in sept.
I hope before that everything is done of no then extension need to be applied

Have you seen case for BOWP extension ?