DECISION MADE but not PPR yet

Poonam C.

Jul 15, 2013
Thanks guys.

Application Received - Dec 21, 2012.

Email from Sydney NS Office - Feb 3, 2013

Request for Medicals - Feb 7, 2013

Medicals done - Feb 21, 2013

We started processing your application on April 30, 2013.

Medical results have been received - April 30, 2013

RPRF requested and paid - May 24, 2013

Decision Made - July 2, 2013

Passport Request - July 26, 2013

Hope this helps.

People on this forum were absolutely right. Shotting out an email in a humble and kind way does trigger your application. I experienced that twice, first for decision made and now for PPR. Hope don't have to follow up with CIC on the return of PP. :)

Have a great weekend folks!

Regards,
Poonam

Poonam C.

Jul 15, 2013
Hahaha..one more thing but. The email mentions biodata form attached, but the officer forgot to attach the file. ;D

Did email them immediately notifying of this, let's see when I hear back from them. I have the bio data form my roommate's email which he forwarded to me. Will use the same one and get my passport out today.

Poonam

B-canada

Jul 18, 2013
Congrat Poonman ;D ;D ;D ;D.. what is the content of the last mail you fired them? does it state somthing about your open work permit or job? please help... I got DM on July 2 too but no PPR yet.
Thanks
B-canada

Poonam C.

Jul 15, 2013
Thanks PAl and B Canada.

Here is the email I sent to CIC-O

Dear Immigration Officer,

I would truly appreciate if you could please update me with respect to the status of my permanent residency application.

The status of my application changed to "Decision Made" for over 3 weeks now. However, I haven't heard anything back since then.

I am concerned as to whether the decision on my application was positive or negative and if I am missing any correspondence sent from your office.

I kindly and humbly request you to please update me on my application status.

Your response will be greatly appreciated

Thank You.

Please don't cut copy paste my email....change the wordings of this email else we might be in some kind of trouble :'(

B-canada

Jul 18, 2013
Lovely poonam.. I actually sent them a similar email yesterday so not copy pasting yours ;D, Let see what happen shortly.

Thanks and enjoy your day.

B-canada

PAL123

Jul 10, 2013
Thanks for the detailed reply Poonam :).. I have also emailed them few days before but got the reply that no further action is required at this time and an immigration officer will contact if any further correspondence is needed.. :(

What is the status of others guys? Mitch, EML, AMZA, deepharman and Ranaway, did you guys get any updates?

Poonam C.

Jul 15, 2013
Hi PAL,

I also received the exact same email response from them. However, after 2 weeks of this email, the status of my application changed to "Decision Made" on Tuesday.

May be your email will activate your file and you too will get a PPR in a week or two week's time.

Good Luck!
Poonam

reet90

Jun 15, 2013
Poonam any idea how long does it take to stamp visa by ottawa ..my passport was received on july 22

lez_s

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-13
Med's Request
10-06-13
Med's Done....
17-06-13
Interview........
In-Process 28-10-13
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM - 27-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-1-2014
Poonam C. said:
Thanks PAl and B Canada.

Here is the email I sent to CIC-O

Dear Immigration Officer,

I would truly appreciate if you could please update me with respect to the status of my permanent residency application.

The status of my application changed to "Decision Made" for over 3 weeks now. However, I haven't heard anything back since then.

I am concerned as to whether the decision on my application was positive or negative and if I am missing any correspondence sent from your office.

I kindly and humbly request you to please update me on my application status.

Your response will be greatly appreciated

Thank You.

Please don't cut copy paste my email....change the wordings of this email else we might be in some kind of trouble :'(
What email address did you send the email to?

Poonam C.

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Reet,

My roomie got it back in approx. 2 weeks, 2 of his friends got it back in 3 weeks, one of my friend got it back in exactly 10 day, and another person I know got it back in a week.

So, it varies. The time frames I stated above were until May, 2013 and were under normal circumstances when PAFSO members were not on strike.

I am not sure what's the processing time these days. May be other people on this discussion borad can share their experiences.

Regards,
Poonam

ranaway

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, ns/ ottawa ov
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
nov 15, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2013
File Transfer...
May 8, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2013
Interview........
in process on April 16, 2013....Decsion Made on June 28, 2013.
Passport Req..
Aug 2ed, 2013
I sent the immigration office an email enquire the PPR two weeks ago. Got back the response says all I can do is wait. I just sent them another email with a screen cut on my ECAS status that shows "decision made". See what happens this time...

lez_s

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-13
Med's Request
10-06-13
Med's Done....
17-06-13
Interview........
In-Process 28-10-13
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM - 27-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-1-2014
Poonam C. said:
Hi Lez,

Here is the email address OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Ahhh I need to find an email for BCPNP.

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
Hi Poonam,

Congratulations :)

I am passing through same situation...its been two week that, my E case updated as "Decision made"

I sent them email in the first week after it updated and got reply last week,

"We will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed, we have not requested for any documents yet "

But still no PPR...my worries get hipper...! guys do u have any suggestion, should i have to send email again or wait for at least week???

Is there any effect on our case to send them email repeatedly ? ?