+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made but no PPR

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I raised a webform and got following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

Does that mean my application has been approved?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I raised a webform and got following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

Does that mean my application has been approved?
Yes, 99.9% your application has been approved.

You probably would have gotten a procedural fairness letter by now if they were thinking of rejecting your application.

So congratulations. Now wait patiently for PPR, not sure when CIC will issue it. Apparently they aren't issuing many in April.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Yes, 99.9% your application has been approved.

You probably would have gotten a procedural fairness letter by now if they were thinking of rejecting your application.

So congratulations. Now wait patiently for PPR, not sure when CIC will issue it. Apparently they aren't issuing many in April.
Delighted to hear that, thanks @smash1984

I just hope they start issuing PPRs soon

Reactions: smash1984

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I got everything passed as per the webform reply , confirmed by calling them and spoke to two different agents on 23rd and 27th April.
Same here, I wonder when will they start issuing PPRs. Our cases were finalized in a a very decent time but this Covid thing screwed it up :(

TN89

May 7, 2020
I got everything passed as per the webform reply , confirmed by calling them and spoke to two different agents on 23rd and 27th April.
I’m in the same boat. I passed all the stages on 18th of April but nothing more since,,, everytime I call the agen will say the application is still in process and you passed all stages! I wonder what left to process?

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I’m in the same boat. I passed all the stages on 18th of April but nothing more since,,, everytime I call the agen will say the application is still in process and you passed all stages! I wonder what left to process?
I guess they might be waiting for a go ahead to issue PPRs. Many applications have been finalized but waiting for a final decision.

TN89

May 7, 2020
I guess they might be waiting for a go ahead to issue PPRs. Many applications have been finalized but waiting for a final decision.
I hope so. I raised a webform and the reply I got is the application is still in process, they didn’t mention a decision made like your case. I knew everything is passed per a phone call

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
PPR(s) are always issued in lot/bunch. You would have noticed that many applicants received PPR mails simultaneously.

So for now, enjoy your anxious hours.... Hope you all receive PPR soon..... Congratulations!

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Does any of you have gotten GCMS notes to confirm the status?
The delay is probably due to the closure of Visa Centers in most of the countries, if you are outside of Canada.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
PPR(s) are always issued in lot/bunch. You would have noticed that many applicants received PPR mails simultaneously.

So for now, enjoy your anxious hours.... Hope you all receive PPR soon..... Congratulations!
I wonder why they are not sending PPR's when everything is approved as it is just email notification and response from applicant will be sending their passports.; no travel involved
No one can travel with PPR's and will not have any issue with COVID. I know this is my anxiety talking but just want to vent it out with members.

This COVID situation had created a havoc around the world :(:(:( .. please go away corona

TN89

May 7, 2020
I wonder why they are not sending PPR's when everything is approved as it is just email notification and response from applicant will be sending their passports.; no travel involved
No one can travel with PPR's and will not have any issue with COVID. I know this is my anxiety talking but just want to vent it out with members.

This COVID situation had created a havoc around the world :(:(:( .. please go away corona
I feel you man,,, I’m so anxious and I wish if they just let us know their decision with email just for our piece of mind.
Did you try to call them?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Does any of you have gotten GCMS notes to confirm the status?
The delay is probably due to the closure of Visa Centers in most of the countries, if you are outside of Canada.
depending on the type on information being requested via gcms notes the OSD may be unable to provide the data in the legislated time frame. other than that gcms files are still being processed by the government but in some cases extensions are being taken primarily due to resource constraints.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

Miss Rona is the baddest bitch. Please go away and never return.