Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I feel you man,,, I’m so anxious and I wish if they just let us know their decision with email just for our piece of mind.
Did you try to call them?
Will call them tomorrow

Reactions: TN89

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Does any of you have gotten GCMS notes to confirm the status?
The delay is probably due to the closure of Visa Centers in most of the countries, if you are outside of Canada.
Yes I did. Decision made on March 13th. GCMS notes requested the week after and received by April 20th. In the notes I could see that the application is approved and ready for visa. Nevertheless, no news regarding the PPR or COPR..

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Yes I did. Decision made on March 13th. GCMS notes requested the week after and received by April 20th. In the notes I could see that the application is approved and ready for visa. Nevertheless, no news regarding the PPR or COPR..
Congrats!!! Same here. My GU on 30th March corresponds to eligibility passed. And as per GCMS summary, the final decision is approved, though there's nothing about security in notes (just blank). Is it the same for you? And how do you know if it is ready for visa?

Last edited:

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
Hi vryone,

I just got the reply fr my web form

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verification are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

·The medical examination results on file are valid.

My AOR is Oct 2020

When I called up the officer said they are waiting for the final decision? Does that mean everything is Positive?

I am just anxious, I hope hear soon from CIC

Thanks

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Congrats!!! Same here. My GU on 30th March corresponds to eligibility passed. And as per GCMS summary, the final decision is approved, though there's nothing about security in notes (just blank). Is it the same for you? And how do you know if it is ready for visa?
Yes, I also have security in blank. In my last note it says: 'application approved and RFV' that is how I know it is ready for Visa.

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Yes, I also have security in blank. In my last note it says: 'application approved and RFV' that is how I know it is ready for Visa.
Okay, thanks! My last note dated 30th March talk about 'eligibility passed'. However, the last activity shown that the file is moved to my residence country, which I assume is for final submission. Hopefully, we'll receive the official confirmation soon.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I do not know, I am inland applicant so the process may be slightly different. Anyway, if you see the application is approved I do not think there is a final submission, but just a matter of waiting for the golden email :)

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
I do not know, I am inland applicant so the process may be slightly different. Anyway, if you see the application is approved I do not think there is a final submission, but just a matter of waiting for the golden email :)
Yeah, for inland, I guess it is a much hassle-free process now. By the final submission, I meant the submission of passport for COPR. The waiting game is on!!!

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I see a lot of people actually able to speak with an agent. I have tried maybe 30 different times and never able to speak with someone. Is there a particular time of the day or day of the week, I should make the call? Any info will help. Thanks

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I see a lot of people actually able to speak with an agent. I have tried maybe 30 different times and never able to speak with someone. Is there a particular time of the day or day of the week, I should make the call? Any info will help. Thanks
Try calling as soon as they open like at 9AM or 9:30AM

elvaxiaobai

Jul 27, 2019
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
16-11-2019
I’m in the same boat. I passed all the stages on 18th of April but nothing more since,,, everytime I call the agen will say the application is still in process and you passed all stages! I wonder what left to process?
hey im in the same boat. I got all passed/valid as of April 15th and when i received my next webform reply today its still in process. When's ur AOR/VO and did you order notes after u got all stages passed?

TN89

May 7, 2020
hey im in the same boat. I got all passed/valid as of April 15th and when i received my next webform reply today its still in process. When's ur AOR/VO and did you order notes after u got all stages passed?
June 17th. Ottawa office. FSW- outland. And no I didn’t order notes. What about you?

elvaxiaobai

Jul 27, 2019
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
16-11-2019
June 17th. Ottawa office. FSW- outland. And no I didn’t order notes. What about you?
November 20, FSW-O, VO is Ottawa. I did back late Feb and received it on March. Will order another one.
I saw your questions to legalfalcon a big relief

Reactions: TN89