Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
My friend waited almost 2 months for her husband’s PPR. She is with the mexico VO

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
After sending, the passport along with 2 passport size pictures:
1. How long it will take to change the status in CIC website? (Ecas status is: Decision made)
2. How long it will take to activate the tracking of the return envelope?

Jojmarie

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi, Im from the Philippines here also. My status in ecas is DM, and its been more than a month now, still no PPR. Do you have already your PPR?
Hi , im from the philippines my status in cic online is Deciaion made, but in mu gckey account there is email receive, can anyone help what can i do?? Thanks in advance

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Is your file being processed in Sydney? Since when Sydney is processing visa applications. They usually send it to Local Visa office or Mississauga office for further processing, correct me I am wrong!

Last edited:

Jojmarie

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is your file being processed in Sydney? Since when Sydney is processing visa applications. They usually sent it to Local Visa office or Mississauga office for further processing, correct me I am wrong!
I am also not sure why my Federal Application is being porcessed directly in the CIO, Sydney, anova Scotia. What im sure is, all of my emails are from CIO.

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi, Im from the Philippines here also. My status in ecas is DM, and its been more than a month now, still no PPR. Do you have already your PPR?

do you mean in your online CIC account you see a status of "Decision made"?. I recently got to know that my file was approved while i had called CIC customer care support. I have a AOR of Sept 20th 2018, thanks in advance.

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello
Am in condition, I called agent he said decision has been made but no official confirmation has sent yet.
Next I called to confirm if they have sent any confirmation letter then other agent told it’s pending for review of final VO

Which agent should I believe.
And if decision is already made when will they send confirmation

Also first agent did not tell me what’s the decision he said I m not allowed to tell u on phone..He said but all stages are passed

What could be the decision am so tensed

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hello
Am in condition, I called agent he said decision has been made but no official confirmation has sent yet.
Next I called to confirm if they have sent any confirmation letter then other agent told it’s pending for review of final VO

Which agent should I believe.
And if decision is already made when will they send confirmation

Also first agent did not tell me what’s the decision he said I m not allowed to tell u on phone..He said but all stages are passed

What could be the decision am so tensed
any updates?

Aman6790

Jun 15, 2019
M on the same boat
My wife sponsored me
And online status shown that
They recived my medicals
Then status changed to decision made
And they written they have sent a letter no 27 may 2019

But till today I have not received any mail. Neighter my consultant nor my wife recived any mail yet