AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
Pre Application
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2016
I disagree, there's been many of us with decision made who has to wait a lifetime for PPR! For me they couldn't find my payment receipt which delayed it over 3 months. I had to get my MP and contacted CIC 2/3 times per week to get it sorted. In the end I had to pay again, still haven't got my initial payment back. .

M

mikeymyke

Chachacha said:
I disagree, there's been many of us with decision made who has to wait a lifetime for PPR! For me they couldn't find my payment receipt which delayed it over 3 months. I had to get my MP and contacted CIC 2/3 times per week to get it sorted. In the end I had to pay again, still haven't got my initial payment back. .
Your case is not that common with them not being able to find a payment receipt. By far its more common for a refusal if there's a DM after PPR, however it's not always the case. I just had 3 members contact me in the last 2 months where they were worried about a refusal since they got DM before PPR, and sure enough, all 3 of them got a refusal.

Some get the visa when this situation happens, some don't. From my experience on these forums, I tend to see way more cases of people getting a refusal when this happens. And also as I mentioned before, NDVO is one of the few offices I believe, that asks for your passport very early on, the fact the OP still to this day hasn't had a PPR, suggests to me something is wrong.

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016
mikeymyke said:
Your case is not that common with them not being able to find a payment receipt. By far its more common for a refusal if there's a DM after PPR, however it's not always the case. I just had 3 members contact me in the last 2 months where they were worried about a refusal since they got DM before PPR, and sure enough, all 3 of them got a refusal.

Some get the visa when this situation happens, some don't. From my experience on these forums, I tend to see way more cases of people getting a refusal when this happens. And also as I mentioned before, NDVO is one of the few offices I believe, that asks for your passport very early on, the fact the OP still to this day hasn't had a PPR, suggests to me something is wrong.
I hope what you are saying is not true :(

My case is that we applied in April last year to NDVO...got Remed in Feb 2016 and DM on March 20. Nothing since. I am planning on doing an MP inquiry next week.

Why would they have asked for remed from us if they had to refuse?

And if they did want to refuse, why not interview requirement or ADR before making such a harsh decision.

Ours was a straightforward case...arranged marriage...the only issue I see was our age difference was 8 years though...which actually is not a very big deal in my culture. education wise as well we were similar.

This whole ordeal is making so stressed....i feel like i have aged 10 years in the last year.

M

mikeymyke

Did u have an interview? Ive never seen a case where they give a DM as refusal without interview unless it was clear the spouse is inadmissible, such as not yet divorced, or misrepresentation

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016
mikeymyke said:
Did u have an interview? Ive never seen a case where they give a DM as refusal without interview unless it was clear the spouse is inadmissible, such as not yet divorced, or misrepresentation

No interview requested anytime throughout the proces...no additional docs nothing. Got a remed request..did remed and then 3 weeks later got DM in Ecas. Nothing after that.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
missmywife said:
No interview requested anytime throughout the proces...no additional docs nothing. Got a remed request..did remed and then 3 weeks later got DM in Ecas. Nothing after that.
Your DM is good news, Hold on for PPR

Rippy83

Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/ November /2013
File Transfer...
15/January /2014
Med's Request
2nd medical. 25/August/2015
Med's Done....
28/August /2015 and Decision Made on 2/ November/2015
Interview........
4/ February / 2015
Passport Req..
15/April/2016
VISA ISSUED...
22/April/2016
LANDED..........
10/May/2016
I got PPR after 167 days.

M

mikeymyke

Even though it seems like good news now you've got PPR, don't hold your breath until you get the visa. There have been people who got their passports back only to have a "visa not issued" sticker on the front of the passport. Really, the only way to be 100% sure you're approved is to get the passport back with a visa inside. Here's hoping to you that you've beaten the odds.

Rippy83

Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/ November /2013
File Transfer...
15/January /2014
Med's Request
2nd medical. 25/August/2015
Med's Done....
28/August /2015 and Decision Made on 2/ November/2015
Interview........
4/ February / 2015
Passport Req..
15/April/2016
VISA ISSUED...
22/April/2016
LANDED..........
10/May/2016
Guys finally i got visa after long long time

realjoy328

Jun 25, 2015
Chachacha said:
My ECAS

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on January 25, 2016.
4. We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. Medical results have been received.

They have called me on May 2016 to let me know that the bank draft was rejected. I was surprised because I was able to go thru all the process even if my payment was not successful in the very beginning. I was asked to pay again the 550 CAD thru credit card which I did. Now, its been 4 months and did not receive any updates from them! I am very tired of waiting :(

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
realjoy328 said:
My ECAS

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on January 25, 2016.
4. We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. Medical results have been received.

They have called me on May 2016 to let me know that the bank draft was rejected. I was surprised because I was able to go thru all the process even if my payment was not successful in the very beginning. I was asked to pay again the 550 CAD thru credit card which I did. Now, its been 4 months and did not receive any updates from them! I am very tired of waiting :(
then order your GCMS notes and see what's going on with your file, send a case specific enquiry to make sure the payment went through, or if you received contact information when they called, call them back.

realjoy328

Jun 25, 2015
CDNPR2014 said:
then order your GCMS notes and see what's going on with your file, send a case specific enquiry to make sure the payment went through, or if you received contact information when they called, call them back.
Thanks for your reply. Will definitely order GCMS notes. To be honest, I did not know anything about it until I read it here on this forum. My agency/rep did not told me about it too. sigh! I sent a case specific inquiry already last July but no reply still. No number to call the CA embassy as well. I think ordering the GCMS notes is the best thing to do now.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
realjoy328 said:
Thanks for your reply. Will definitely order GCMS notes. To be honest, I did not know anything about it until I read it here on this forum. My agency/rep did not told me about it too. sigh! I sent a case specific inquiry already last July but no reply still. No number to call the CA embassy as well. I think ordering the GCMS notes is the best thing to do now.
If you have an agent CIC may be ignoring you as the agent is the only one authorized on your application to deal with CIC