+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made before Passport Request

ripineros

Feb 13, 2013
I wonder if there is anyone else in the same situation.

I am a AINP applicant under the International Student Stream, I started my application in May 2013, Medicals were received in August 2013 and Police Certificates were requested by the end of September.
There was a delay issuing some of the Certificates, I have no idea why since they were issued by a third party. The certificates were received in January and almost as soon as they were received the application changed to "In Process" in January 15.
Then, I checked e-CAS last Sunday (February 2) only to discover that it says "Decision made" without getting passport request yet. That was extremely fast, less than a month actually and I have no idea what to think, if its good or bad.
Also for the record I sent my RRPF along with my medicals.

The last communication I had with CIC was a reply to an inquiry I made to CIO Nova Scotia. The reply came in on January 28 and said: "Please be advised the Police Certificates have been received, Your file is currently awaiting further review by an officer."

Anyone knows whats going on? ???

ripineros

Feb 13, 2013
proud2bhindustani said:
congrats , wait patiently fr your mal, which country r u from , what is your processing office?
The visa office I selected is CPP-O, my timeline is on the left, on my profile.
I am from Colombia. But since "Decision Made" was so quick (even though the police certificates had quite a delay) Im really nervous.

ripineros

Feb 13, 2013
proud2bhindustani said:
dont worry , u will hear frm dem soon.....gud nite n have a nice sleep....
I really hope you are right. I e-mailed them a couple of Days ago, still waiting for reply.

ripineros

Feb 13, 2013
*bump*

Almost a week, and I haven't heard from them. Is there anyone in a similar situation or with knowledge of similar situations? Any input will be appreciated.

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my Co worker had the same situation. Status changed Decision made and after almost two weeks he got his PPR. Dont worry. Check junk folder just to make sure. If not ya send another email asking for the decision.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ripineros said:
I got a reply from CPP-Ottawa, aparently they forgot to send it. I just received the PPR :D
I told you 'ripineros' that would be the case - CONGRATS !!!

Warp23

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
03-09-2012
ripineros said:
I got a reply from CPP-Ottawa, aparently they forgot to send it. I just received the PPR :D
Congrats

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
ripineros said:
I really hope you are right. I e-mailed them a couple of Days ago, still waiting for reply.
Hi Congratulation

Did you send your passport via courier ....