14-07-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 (Passports sent on 04-12-2012) Received request for POF on 4-2-2012 Submitted POF on 15-2-2013, Received request for Saudi PCC on 2-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 28.10.2013
LANDED..........
Landed at Toronto on 28th Nov. 2013
Hi all. I too am a confused now. Though my status is In process with RBVO inside. I sent the RPRF along with the documents before 2nd AOR. I received a confirmation of the payment from NDVO. They sent me a receipt for the same in separate mail. Is it a good sign that they have sent me the receipt for RPRF. Though the RBVO status is adamant and doesnt wants to change. Please suggest my friends.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

Status of "Decision Made" before medicals for Pre-june 2010 applicants usually resulted in a rejection as i had some of my friends having the same status.

As far CHC is transferring our files to new system, i don't think the word Decision made suffice it. It should like "Transferred to new system" or simply "Transferred" rather than decision made.

I am not the authority but i assume it be like that.

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Nicky Royal said:
Dear friends, Recently, a new update is seen as "Decision Made" before medical request or any official information. Generally, it is sighn of rejection. But as it appears to many, there is a chance for a system error or VO' s new style of update. Whatever it is, I think we have to be more vigilant of the new situation. Friends, let's share our findings and keep in touch. Good luck and my humble prayers. Nicky
dear all
for the last few days i am having a discussion about this topic on another forum. my ECAS shows like this:
"Decision Made
We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2011.
We started processing your application on June 27, 2011.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2011.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "
one expert suggested that its a sign of rejection while another expert member suggested that its the new system in which the CIO-S has checked the completeness of the application and a positive decision has been taken.
i ll let all of you know any other updates :)

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
i would like to add one more thing. i have applied through an agent and he also said about this as the new system. he assured me that i will be having the medicals by January 2012. and hes the one who had sent my few friends to Canada very recently. :D. so i think he is an expert kind. :D

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
dreaming_yyz said:
Hi all. I too am a confused now. Though my status is In process with RBVO inside. I sent the RPRF along with the documents before 2nd AOR. I received a confirmation of the payment from NDVO. They sent me a receipt for the same in separate mail. Is it a good sign that they have sent me the receipt for RPRF. Though the RBVO status is adamant and doesnt wants to change. Please suggest my friends.
Yes, it is actually a positive sign, relax

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are two scenarios in decision made status.

1- VO rejects the file and mails the docs and letter with relevant reasons to applicant.

2- VO transfers applicant's file from old system CAIPS to new one GCMS - the closure of file in old system triggers decision made status while in reality its in process.

bottom line: In eCAS we cant know which scenario applies to us when this happens - so best approach is to send an email marked urgent to your VO and inquire about the status if it happens to anyone.

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
my status got updated to decision made it was in process with no processing date but today i got processing date along with decision made. following is my status.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on June 23, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 17, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

kindly tell me whether it is a rejection.

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
pvkks2000 said:
my status got updated to decision made it was in process with no processing date but today i got processing date along with decision made. following is my status.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on June 23, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 17, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

kindly tell me whether it is a rejection.
:) doesnt seem that its a rejection. if it was, it woudnt have reached new delhi. by the way, did you apply through some agent?

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
I applied by myself bijili I am a pre june 2010 i sent my inditial doc. to cio and then sent full doc to nd office.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
send an email marked urgent to your visa office and clarify this status with them....this will save from anxiety attacks :) :)...by the way good luck... i certainly hope its due to file migration..
pvkks2000 said:
I applied by myself bijili I am a pre june 2010 i sent my inditial doc. to cio and then sent full doc to nd office.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Dear all, The number of "DECISION MADE" applicants is getting large. There are five threads concerning this issue. Does it mean that VOs have started processing pre-june files? I think we can expect some movements by first quarter of 2012.

CNDN

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011/second application
Nomination.....
14-07-2011
Hello Friends,

Is anybody get news about this situation or their status changed? Mine is still '' A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.'' I called - sent to our VO several phone calls and e-mail request. Yesterday they sent to me answer '' Please wait to hear from us. We have sent a letter on 28 October 2011.'' Honestly, I dont know whats going on.. My points etc everything is proper enough... I hope somethings changed as a system or they were wrong..

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Hi CNDN,

Thanks for reviving this thread, we anxiously await the receipt of your letter, you should it within a few days. Let's hope it works out well, I have applied via Nairobi VO and had my status changed to DM during October. Best of luck to all of us!

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Dear friends, I just received the standard reply from the VO. It says my application is in a queue. Here it is.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application will take two years or more to be processed.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.
If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

For information about processing times, please visit the following link to our website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.