+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made before medicals

dobby1986

Nov 4, 2010
Hi all,
Me and my boyfriend applied in July 2009 for FSW. He is the main applicant and I am the common law partner. On Sept. 24th we got the "decision made" before medicals. I know that means rejection in 99% of the cases, but earlier (in April) we received a letter requesting more info for my boyfriend's military service. If we were to be rejected why they didn't let us know in April? Why sending the letter asking for more info? Does anybody have the same problem? Is therer any hope? I still haven't received any correspondence from the immigration office (Buffalo) and I have already asked them what is going on. Still waiting for a reply. Thank you in advance!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
dobby1986 said:
Hi all,
Me and my boyfriend applied in July 2009for FSW. He is the main applicant and I am the common law partner. On Sept. 24th we got the "decision made" before medicals. I know that means rejection in 99% of the cases, but earlier (in April) we received a letter requesting more info for my boyfriend's military service. If we were to be rejected why they didn't let us know in April? Why sending the letter asking for more info? Does anybody have the same problem? Is therer any hope? I still haven't received any correspondence from the immigration office and I have already asked them what is going on. Still waiting for a reply. Thank you in advance!
In most cases decision made prior to medicals is rejection. However, I have heard about instances where the ECAS updates have contained errors, so hope is not entirely lost until you receive the actual letter.

But the outlook doesn't look very good. Are there any other categories under which you might be eligible to apply?

Wayne.

dobby1986

Nov 4, 2010
Well I think if I become the main applicant I have better chances now because I do have one year experience working for a pharmaceutical company in the states and I do have a science degree. If I get a job offer and I am not the main applicant can our application be reconsidered? Or do we have to re-apply as me being the main applicant?

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i would like to suggest :

1- case specific enquiry.
or

2- caipes.

good luck...

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
dobby1986 said:
Hi all,
Me and my boyfriend applied in July 2009 for FSW. He is the main applicant and I am the common law partner. On Sept. 24th we got the "decision made" before medicals. I know that means rejection in 99% of the cases, but earlier (in April) we received a letter requesting more info for my boyfriend's military service. If we were to be rejected why they didn't let us know in April? Why sending the letter asking for more info? Does anybody have the same problem? Is therer any hope? I still haven't received any correspondence from the immigration office (Buffalo) and I have already asked them what is going on. Still waiting for a reply. Thank you in advance!
Same incident with me....99% rejection..

Please send a mail to CHC and better to reapply...

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Official communication from the Visa Office will be most useful to you in deciding the way forward.

thomas a

Nov 2, 2010
I applied under skilled labor immigration on July 2009. After submitting all the documents, I received a letter for an interview. I did my interview on 28th of October. Few days after I did my interview the status changed from IN PROCESS to MEDICAL REPORT RECEIVED. Then after two weeks the status changed again in to DECISION MADE. But I didn’t do my medical. It has been almost a month and half since I did my interview. What will be the result?