+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made before medicals

papak

Jun 23, 2009
Hi,
I submitted documents in August 2006,Aor September 2006.In April I received a letter where they ask to update some documents.After that e-case change.I'm confused and I'm afraid that they will refuse my application.They are so unfair to refuse someone after 2 years and 9 months.Now I'm waiting official letter.
Good luck to everyone

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just be positive and wait for a confirmation what its about. "Decision made" doesnt mean refuse. If you was being process under old rules, then probably you already done with submitting all documents. Could you tell tell us, what kind of updated documents etc they asked you April? Maybe soon your recieve medical request instead of what you are thinking. I have read here many cases, applicants with same status that was even waiting for refusal letter but they got medical request after "decision made". So be positive and pray for yourself. Good luck.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Not sure, but according to old rules, a decision made before medicals is refusal - are all your documents in order and do you get 67 points? Did you gave them IELTS test results?

papak

Jun 23, 2009
Thank you for your support
They ask to updated:employment letter,birth certificate of my brother in Canada,financial background and the documents for working experience.They are the same documents that I submitted in 2006 ,nothing change.Results of Ielts test I submitted in August 2006.The first approval stage -they say that I have 72 points.Despite points I'm very confused.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wait and keep yourself calm. Our fngers are crossed for you. 72 points and all documents, there is no reason for refusal, all will be clear once letter reached to you. So try to calm and wait antill arivval of letter. Good luck.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Yes, be patience 72 points are lot - I have seen people who get decision made before medical and get the medical request in the mail. So keep your finger crossed and keep us posted when you receive the letter.