09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
i got the same reply today
,any body knows if it is from medical amd immigration section so it is might be medical or still i should be worried

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
shiraz.nisar said:
I've just received the reply from LVO on my inquiry.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 19 April 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

My status had changed from InProcess to Decision Made on 24th April. However my ecas details are still same as in RBVO. My status never went into RBVO it was InProcess when I received my 2nd AOR.

Ecas details don't have the processing date neither it mentions that the decision has been made.

Please note that the reply from visa office is sent from "Immigration and Medical Services Division". Do I still have any chance or is it a rejection as I read on this forum somewhere that this division is responsible for sending out medicals.

I will appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Shiraz
I assume that you would get your MR soon!

sandy2810

Jun 21, 2011
My status also changed from pending review to decision made. I have not received any request for medicals. Only option i guess is to wait for that letter that sent on May 9. Hope its not a rejection.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 9, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandy2810 said:
My status also changed from pending review to decision made. I have not received any request for medicals. Only option i guess is to wait for that letter that sent on May 9. Hope its not a rejection.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 9, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
When you got DM status?

screwed

Jun 10, 2014
Re: Decision made after medical expired arc and rehab Rejected

Although ten years have passed. They still rejected my file. Waited for five years. Got written letter today send to my wife address from port of spain . Ofcourse it would be dated more than thirty days passed so no appeal process . Paid $1000 for rehab 400. Arc . 1500 for removal cost and they still rejected my spousal sponsorship. Its so unfair

PunjabiS

Mar 1, 2016
skalla said:
are you sure....if decision made before medicals is not always rejection
Same here see my status on cic website as follow 1 march,2016:-
My interview was held on 25th February,2016... after that they updated status on my application yet the counsler(immigrant) officer told me that he will tell me in 3-4 weeks about decision on my application but i was shocked to see that cic had updated the next day after my interview that decision made i even hadnt submitted my medical examinations. because visa office hadnt requested for examinatons but the status on my application shows this now as follow: updated (1march,2016) i applied for federal skilled worker. my interview was held at canadian high commission new delhi for about 20 mins only.
i shall tell you my interview questions if you may answer to my quoree...
On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2010.
We started processing your application on February 25, 2016.
We sent you a letter on January 19, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2016 about the decision on your application.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS IF THEY STARTED PROCESSING MY APPLICATION ON 25 FEB,2016 ON THE NEXT DAY ONLY THEY MADE DECISION ON MY APPLICATION..........