+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made and then Rejection Letter...

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
If you want provide a solid proof of your relationship with your brother:-

a) provide all the proof of your brother's documents where your parents name is specified in documents or identity.
b) provide all the proof of your documents where your parents name is specified in documents or identity.

Document such as Passport, PR Card, Driving License, National ID Card, Birth Certificate, Citizenship card, etc where they can easily judge your relation with your brother.

PLease check one of the decision for relationship and work accordingly as per Visa Officer:-
http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/2011/2011fc956/2011fc956.html

His application was rejected because, to use the words of the visa officer:

While copies of a PR card, visa bank card, Ontario Driver's Licence, HBC card, and IMM 5617 were submitted for a Mrs. Kuldeep Kaur Hayer, these documents did not include the name of Mrs. Hayer's father and/or mother to support the relationship. Civil documents that include names of father and/or mother, such as birth certificates and marriage certificates, are recommended to support proof of relationship. Although the documents established Mrs. Hayer's status in Canada, they did not support relationship to your spouse, therefore no points awarded for having a relative in Canada.

SONKO-KIVIAKE said:
I got a rejection letter stating that i did not provide a conclusive proof of my relationship with my my brother in Canada or that he was resident there.
========================================================================
The Visa Office requested for a copy of my brother's PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD and MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE which i did provide. I therefore do not get their argument at all.

I want to write a RECONSIDERATION LETTER given that the judicial process is damn expensive for me.

Guys, what more evidence should I attach to this letter? I intend to include the following;
a) A copy of my birth certificate (again)
b) A copy of my brother's permanent resident card (again)
c) A copy of my brother's birth certificate
d) A copy of my father's death certificate (given that I can't trace his birth certificate)

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all.

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
Ist AOR in May & 2nd AOR in Sep 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
coolguy2010 said:
If you want provide a solid proof of your relationship with your brother:-

a) provide all the proof of your brother's documents where your parents name is specified in documents or identity.
b) provide all the proof of your documents where your parents name is specified in documents or identity.

Document such as Passport, PR Card, Driving License, National ID Card, Birth Certificate, Citizenship card, etc where they can easily judge your relation with your brother.
Thank you coolguy2010, let me give it another shot but the problem is that I cant get my father's ID Card( its surrendered upon death and a death certificate issued). I hope the certificate will do.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Prepare relationship tree chart and give the maximum proof.

Your Father Death certificate does not includes full name....?...Any other document of your father where it has full name ....

I have modified the earlier reply of mine..Please read carefully.

SONKO-KIVIAKE said:
Thank you coolguy2010, let me give it another short but the problem is that I cant get my father's ID Card( its surrendered upon death and a death certificate issued). I hope the certificate will do.

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
Ist AOR in May & 2nd AOR in Sep 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
coolguy2010 said:
Prepare relationship tree chart and give the maximum proof.

Your Father Death certificate does not includes full name....?...Any other document of your father where it has full name ....

I have modified the earlier reply of mine..Please read carefully.
The certificates does include my father's full names.

Let me keenly read your earlier reply and ensure that I get it right.

Mhelou

Feb 5, 2011
How about rejection of no IELTS. Is there is a change to ask for reconsideration?? Please advice..:(((

allwey

Jun 27, 2012
Dear pearl,

its bad to hear abt ur rejection. However, as you stated in your email that you are going to end your case for re-consideration i would suggest to go for some professional rather than doing itself. i know a professional panel handling my case too and i sure they can help you out as well. making appeal yourself can fade chances of getting case re-opened in future as welll..leaving only way that is to appeal before federal court of canada. atleast try once... decision will be always upto u....
bye take care

allwey

Jun 27, 2012
pearl2010 said:
Hi Friends,

There were lot of good news coming in these days and I thought my positive turn would be next, but it turned out to be negative and I have a sad story to share...

If u see our time line, my husband had applied under 0213 on Dec2009 and everything was smooth till last Tuesday (31May) when our ecas changed to Decision Made. No processing date inside, same inprocess(RBVO) details with a last line saying ‘A decision has been made on ur case. The office will contact u concerning the decision'. We thought it might be the ongoing ecas error. But unfortunately, today we received rejection letter from Los Angeles VO dated May 26,2011 saying the following lines:

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC 0213-Computer & Information Systems Managers. Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties described in your employment letter from ------Company do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a Computer and Information Systems Manager, NOC 0213.
Since you did not provide evidence that you have work experience in the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing

In fact, my husband had provided the original work exp letter with all the duties & responsibilities related to his exp as a Manager. Most of the duties & responsibilities in the original exp letter were same as the ones he had mentioned initially in the work experience column of the CIO-Sydney form .my question is, when the same points were considered eligible by the CIO-Sydney visa officer, what made the LA visa officer to reject when we had provided the original exp letter including the same points. Moreover, there were many constraints in obtaining the original exp letter.

Now he is planning to write a detailed re-consideration letter against the points of the Visa officer and he will be highlighting the CIO-Sydney point too. Also, I need valuable suggestions & prayers from all the forum friends to make this a positive turn.

Now, to whom should we address to? In some instances I have read ‘address to the Program Officer', who is the program officer? Is it the same visa officer or some higher officer?

Another important query...My husband has been writing research articles and has been published in online journals. Can this be mentioned in the re-consideration letter as this is purely technical in nature and they might not consider him to be a manager.

For all waiting here, stay positive and I wish good luck with your Canada immigration journey and whoever has got their maple leaf & those already landed in Canada, I wish u all a smooth & happy journey ahead.

All the Best
Regards
pearl2010

dear pearl,

i don't if it is the right time to write now. however, just wanted to result of your re-consideration request as i have also hired services of professional to represent my case. my case also got rejected on the same. looking for an early response

chem.engineer

Apr 4, 2014
Dear Kanamen,
I have applied under FSW NOC 2134, and received refusal email from CPC. I want to write reconsideration letter to program manager. Can you please guide me that what is the procedure to write a letter. If it's an email then what is the email address and to whome I can address ? If it's a letter then what is the address. Also what is the time limit to write reconsideration letter.

I will be very thankful to for your kind response.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
chem.engineer said:
Dear Kanamen,
I have applied under FSW NOC 2134, and received refusal email from CPC. I want to write reconsideration letter to program manager. Can you please guide me that what is the procedure to write a letter. If it's an email then what is the email address and to whome I can address ? If it's a letter then what is the address. Also what is the time limit to write reconsideration letter.

I will be very thankful to for your kind response.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
It's unfortunate that you got this email. When had you applied and at which stage was this email sent to you?

chem.engineer

Apr 4, 2014
natasha963 said:
It's unfortunate that you got this email. When had you applied and at which stage was this email sent to you?
I applied in December-2013, and received email of refusal from CPC on 03-April-2014 as a result of eligibility assessment of my application.

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2014 (eCAS updated on 12-Feb-15)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
there is no further disucssion in thsi threat. did anybody win after appealing.
i am also appealing my rejection and it happened even after medical and RPRF

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afaruq said:
i never knew u anyone can get rejection after medicals :eek:

did they say the reason of rejection in the letter? :-\

anjalidave

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
26/10/2015
Med's Done....
31/10/2015
Interview........
Medical received update 5th Nov. Decision Made 5th Nov.
Passport Req..
27/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
so soon
LANDED..........
if god wish everything is possible
afaruq said:
I am shocked to see this as I have never come across this kind of case, please advise what was the reason behind rejection.

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2014 (eCAS updated on 12-Feb-15)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
anjalidave said:
I am shocked to see this as I have never come across this kind of case, please advise what was the reason behind rejection.
after keep me 1 year of wait after MR and RPRF, they send me PF letter and suspect my previous two employment. i send all employment papers and i took again reference letter on behalf of me but VO told me that those letters had similiar text and refused and banned me

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
realy we was cray lots.and our hearts broken .and we still not weak up from this moveis scread. .but our apeal it was no fair .beacuse in letter not as them same my wife said in apeal..everything in letter .no real..even they put words we didn't say it the judje she was realy no honest with us even my wife shoked ..it was I'm letter she put ages and we knows in law no.right..I don't know who is right we people married same sex.gAve them law or our case more defficult ..?ajarupan.my eife she told me .she will call lawer .for sperem court .and how much chance we can have...and .thank you ajarupan..we will see.in seperme court