NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Hi Friends,

My PR is approved and I might be landing in the end of Dec 2016. Can I apply for Visitor Visa for my sister and submit my PR approved email along with her visa application? Will she be able to travel with me?

Regards,
Amit.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hi there,

That is a very tricky questions! It's not impossible, but visitor visas are absolutely dependant on the applicant, the country of residence, their age, their material status, income, etc. You name it! I would suggest that you land first, establish yourself in Canada, and then apply for a visitor visa for your sister. Or even maybe help her to immigrate here. This way you have higher approval chances. For whatever reason you are thinking about doing it now, it's not worth a rejection stamp on your sister's passport.

This being said, you as a brother who has been approved for PR, makes her chances higher, but again not at this very moment. Put yourself in VO shoes. This is an odd situation, at least land, get your PR and then apply.

Just my two cents, stick around for more answers.

Best of luck,

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
amitchi said:
Hi Friends,

My PR is approved and I might be landing in the end of Dec 2016. Can I apply for Visitor Visa for my sister and submit my PR approved email along with her visa application? Will she be able to travel with me?

Regards,
Amit.
Congratulations on your PR. I reckon you should land in Canada first and then apply visitor visa for your sibling, there are multiple requirements for a Visitor Visa so you don't want that refusal stamp.

I would suggest you go through the below thread. It's not easy as it sounds to get Visitor Visa so ensure you get the requirements right.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitors-b8.0/