+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made after medical received.

JimmySweets

Feb 25, 2019
Hey All,

My PR status changed to Decision made on my Ecas, however, I was never updated on if i passed the medical, as it still reads as "medical have been received"

So my question is, is is safe to say i passed my medical, since i submitted it 1 month ago and they did not contact me for additional information?

And what is the expected time for PPR

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Can you share your timeline and PA country please? Decision Made on PA's Ecas? It should be a good news :) - I believe you should get PPR within 3-4 weeks. Good luck

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hi There
Is there anyone on November case
Mine application received Non the 1st.
Starts processing Feb the 14th
How to link application to online account/
Thanks

JimmySweets

Feb 25, 2019
Hi There
Is there anyone on November case
Mine application received Non the 1st.
Starts processing Feb the 14th
How to link application to online account/
Thanks
use your file application number, DOB, Country of birth and applicant's last name. visit cic.ga and follow the check application status guideline then fill in the information.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hey All,

My PR status changed to Decision made on my Ecas, however, I was never updated on if i passed the medical, as it still reads as "medical have been received"

So my question is, is is safe to say i passed my medical, since i submitted it 1 month ago and they did not contact me for additional information?

Ecas don't say you passed the medicals or not. you may have to check your online account for the pass tag.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Hey All,

I think you can assume your medical has passed...... This happened to us as well.
No emails regarding medical passed.
Online status tool showed ' Medical Received '.
Later the gckey was updated and showed ' Medical Passed '

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
use your file application number, DOB, Country of birth and applicant's last name. visit cic.ga and follow the check application status guideline then fill in the information.[/QUOTEHi
HI,
My husband is the one receiving mails from CIC. What will happen if I create online? He used immigration lawyer to do the sponsorship.

Karimdad.Raufi.AFG

Feb 25, 2019
Hi, everyone
same, mine case is since July-2018 and still it shows Medical Received I don't know weather my medical is passed or not.
can anyone tell me what to do?