+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made after 5 working days.

movenpick

Aug 13, 2013
Hi! I applied for TRV last Oct 10 and my application was forwarded to Visa office in Manila on the 14th. Today I got an update saying my passport has been already dispatched from the visa office and will be mailed to me within 24hours. I was expecting the decision to be made in 15 working days.. is this more likely a positive feedback?

I can't wait to see my passport tomorrow.

BTW, my main purpose of visit is to surprise my nephew on his birthday on the 15th of November. I was granted only 10days leave of absence so that's the same date I indicated in my application. I attached all the necessary documents including my bank certificate, certificate of employment and leave of absence, my detailed travel itinerary for 10days and my letter of invitation from my sister.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
movenpick said:
Hi! I applied for TRV last Oct 10 and my application was forwarded to Visa office in Manila on the 14th. Today I got an update saying my passport has been already dispatched from the visa office and will be mailed to me within 24hours. I was expecting the decision to be made in 15 working days.. is this more likely a positive feedback?

BTW, my main purpose of visit is to surprise my nephew on his birthday on the 15th of November. I was granted only 10days leave of absence so that's the same date I indicated in my application. I attached all the necessary documents including my bank certificate, certificate of employment and leave of absence, my detailed travel itinerary for 10days and my letter of invitation from my sister.
Most likely positive. Asking for passport usually means stamping visa...

movenpick

Aug 13, 2013
I had my passport attached already when I submitted my application at the visa application centre. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my passport has a stamp on it tomorrow. Thank you!

honey_quim08

Oct 6, 2014
I applied online and got a feedback the next day (1 day only) in which they were asking me to send my passport to the embassy.
I sent my passport through authorized agent and got it back in just 3 working days with the visitor visa (multiple entry, valid for 5 yrs (until my passport expires) even if I only indicated during my online application that my visit is only for less than 6 months, single entry.

I was really amazed by how fast the application process was and I was very very happy with the visa they granted. ;D ;D ;D

movenpick said:

hyacynth

Jan 12, 2013
My mother applied tourist visa October on 21. And yesterday October 25, visa office in Manila sent back her passport with 5 years multiple visa. :). We have not submit anything like bank accounts or land title. Just application forms and invitation from my husband.

Slcurtis

Oct 24, 2014
Congratulations movenpick! I hope you enjoy your time in Canada. Your story provides a glimmer of hope for others who are trying to see positive results. Wish me luck in helping my Filipina girlfriend with her upcoming TRV application :)