+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision in 4 days?

sendtomaddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
It was going to be tourism and visiting me since my work is crazy busy (law firm) and I won’t get more than one week off for an international trip this year. I only mentioned he will be spending time with us and sightseeing for one week within BC. I understand it wasn’t the best and strongest reasons for visit, but what else can be there if you just want to visit your sibling. :(
Their are lots of things to be accessed by VIsa Officer to grant Visa
Past Travel History
Income
Home Ties
Ties in Canada
Employement status
Length of Employment

Reactions: rupindershergill

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
Their are lots of things to be accessed by VIsa Officer to grant Visa
Past Travel History
Income
Home Ties
Ties in Canada
Employement status
Length of Employment
Totally!! I agree with that. It is so hard to prove home ties and not to prove ties in Canada. If you have a sibling in Canada, they would say you have ties in Canada. I have learnt that it’s just not easy to convince an officer I guess if your sibling who is over 30 and not very well established in his home country.

sendtomaddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
Totally!! I agree with that. It is so hard to prove home ties and not to prove ties in Canada. If you have a sibling in Canada, they would say you have ties in Canada. I have learnt that it’s just not easy to convince an officer I guess if your sibling who is over 30 and not very well established in his home country.
In my case i have all visa with travel history, my wife and son also travelled 3 countries along with SChengen Visaa(but unable to travel schenegal due to covid lockdown) still my wife and son got refusal of Canada Visa mentioning no ties in home country

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
So here are the GCMS notes: very generic again:

Created Date: 2023/02/19
Updated Date: 2023/02/19
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: CN India
Text: File processed with the assistance of Chinook 3+ / Dossier traité à l'aide de Chinook 3+
NOTES: 3
Text: I have reviewed the application.
I have considered the following factors in my decision.
The applicant's proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.
The applicant has significant family ties in Canada.
The applicant does not have significant family ties outside Canada.
The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Should I reapply or wait for a good reason for him to visit?

Reactions: nikko.arrington

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
So here are the GCMS notes: very generic again:

Text: File processed with the assistance of Chinook 3+ / Dossier traité à l'aide de Chinook 3+
NOTES: 3
Text: I have reviewed the application.
I have considered the following factors in my decision.
The applicant's proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.
The applicant has significant family ties in Canada.
The applicant does not have significant family ties outside Canada.
The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Should I reapply or wait for a good reason for him to visit?
IRCC is a joke these days, they open doors to visitors to be eligible for work and mind you the same IRCC concluded that they will leave after their approved time. But guess what they are contradicting their own eligibility standard and allowing visitor to work here. So funny

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
And the worst thing is this profile was reviewed by Chinook. You can note in gcms “file reviewed with assistance of Chinook 3+”. I don’t think an actual officer even touched the file.

Reactions: jan1992