+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision finalized

elainemeally

Sep 24, 2017
Hi there,
I'm applying through PNP as a semi skilled worker with my employer supporting my application. My BCPNP case study now says 'decision finalized' but I have no new emails with regard to my application and there's nowhere on the site to find out what the 'decision' is. Has anybody been in this position before, know what it means or when I should receive notification of the next step?
Thank you

Aamurao14

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
SK
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30 June 2016
AOR Received.
20 October 2016
Med's Request
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
15-08-2017
Hi there,
I'm applying through PNP as a semi skilled worker with my employer supporting my application. My BCPNP case study now says 'decision finalized' but I have no new emails with regard to my application and there's nowhere on the site to find out what the 'decision' is. Has anybody been in this position before, know what it means or when I should receive notification of the next step?
Thank you
When did you apply?

jooheonhan

Sep 11, 2017
Me too.....I submitted june 3.
and my status changed to Decision Finalized at sep 19. but I no have any email......

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Dear friend,
If there is no email you can check your geeky status. As if we logo in through gckey they don't don't send email and just corresponde through gilet. So check it.
Thanks
Naeem badil

Lovehello23

Dec 13, 2019
Me too.....I submitted june 3.
and my status changed to Decision Finalized at sep 19. but I no have any email......
Hi please tell me what was your result? Was it approved .I m going through the same yhing right now .its been three days since my decision has been finalized under semi skilled.