+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Envelope

vinok25

Feb 20, 2019
im applying for a work permit caregiver visa

Feb 19 2019 Received email from vfs
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-02-19 04:21:15 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

then i received another email

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-02-19 04:21:15 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Feb 20 2019 Received SMS messages from VFS

URGENT! THIS IS FROM VFS GLOBAL! WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PASSPORT IS NOW READY FOR PICK-UP, PLEASE COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT UNTIL FEB 28,2019. OR ELSE, WE WILL RETURN IT TO THE EMBASSY. FOR PICK-UP, BRING I.D IF THE APPLICANT WILL COLLECT PERSONALLY. IF VIA REPRESENTATIVE, PROVIDE AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND I.D OF THE APPLICANT AND THE REPRESENTATIVE. PICK-UP TIME IS BETWEEN 7AM-3PM, MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY, FOR MORE QUESTION CONTACT OUR HELPLINE NUMBER: *******

no email from cic that i am approved or refused ,is it approved or refused? thank you

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
If you applied on paper and didn’t link your online account then you’re not going to get any email updates. You’ll find out when you get your passport back.

Reactions: vinok25

vinok25

Feb 20, 2019
If you applied on paper and didn’t link your online account then you’re not going to get any email updates. You’ll find out when you get your passport back.
i tried to link my paper application but its not working. no application found. anyway im going to vfs now. hoping the result is positive. thank you so much for your help.

Last edited:

rbrio

Feb 1, 2019
i tried to link my paper application but its not working. no application found. anyway im going to vfs now. hoping the result is positive. thank you so much for your help.
How’s the result? Hoping it is positive