+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION ENVELOPE - NIGERIA

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
10th Dec (today) - Got sms, stating that my Documents are ready for pickup.

I have made payment for their courier service and sent mail to them today, am hopeing it takes 1-2weeks for me to receive it.
#Always believe in God.
Got update from vfs today;
15th Dec - Decision envelope collected from vfs, hopefully by their courier service.

#keep the hope alive through Yeshua.

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Got update from vfs today;
15th Dec - Decision envelope collected from vfs, hopefully by their courier service.

#keep the hope alive through Yeshua.
Finally, I received the decision envelope today.
17th Dec - Decision envelope delivered by ups to my address.

#Thank God almighty through His Son Yeshua, for all He has done for me and my loved ones.

Reactions: Halix

Onyee

Nov 8, 2020
Finally, I received the decision envelope today.
17th Dec - Decision envelope delivered by ups to my address.

#Thank God almighty through His Son Yeshua, for all He has done for me and my loved ones.
Wow that's great news congrats

Onyee

Nov 8, 2020
Thanks for your response. Please can you share your timeline?
Submitted my paper application feb. I got AIP August ending then Bvl Nov ending and final approval 2nd of December.
My passport was ready on the 8th of dec so I paid for courier service...after weeks I still didn't get so I went to vac office to complain and the next day I got it .

Reactions: TeeB

geegee2020

Nov 12, 2020
Hello,
Please has anyone received their passport yet?
Hi,
I got mine last week Tuesday, Dec 29. Sent dec 8, It was stamped and returned to Lagos on Dec 21. Paid for courier on the 23rd and it was handed to UPS on the 24th. The next working day was Tuesday 29th so I’m guessing that’s why it came in a week after. I traveled to Canada on the 1st of January

Reactions: Pascalala and TeeB

Vladmir

Jul 18, 2018
Please what documents do i need to retrieve my passport from VFS. I got an email that my passport was ready for pick up. I have sent an email asking what forms i need to fill and account to pay funds into but no response yet, they aren't taking calls either. Please can someone who just received their passport tell me the process. I also find it weird that i sent the passport to Lagos but the email states the passport is ready for pick up in Abuja. Thanks everyone

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hello all...my dependent’s passport got delivered to VFS Lagos on Feb 2 and still waiting for the passport to be returned. Anyone here submitted passport recently?, how long did it take to get it back?

Xousia

Aug 10, 2014
Please what documents do i need to retrieve my passport from VFS. I got an email that my passport was ready for pick up. I have sent an email asking what forms i need to fill and account to pay funds into but no response yet, they aren't taking calls either. Please can someone who just received their passport tell me the process. I also find it weird that i sent the passport to Lagos but the email states the passport is ready for pick up in Abuja. Thanks everyone
Hello! Just reaching out to find out how you resolved this and finally got your passport. Same update - that IRCC has processed and passport is ready for pick up at Abuja. It was submitted at Lagos VFS.

Thank you.