Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Jan 12, 2015/ DM Jan 14
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 16, 2015
LANDED..........
April 22, 2015
Done with Oath today (Jan 24 @12:30 CST). I will update about citizenship certificate once I get it.
Thank you all, for your kind support and help during this whole process.

I wish everyone all the best and speedy processing.

Thanks,
Veb

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all. So I got my AOR today via email. I submitted my application in August and it was later found some missing documents so it was resend on November 1st. Pls what is the next step. Thanks.

destiny2016

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Canada
I have received interview request for Feb-end. But no email yet on the instructions. Any ideas as to when I would receive the email? Will it be from the same office that did the citizenship testing or a different office? Thanks.

Pran6009

Dec 26, 2020
Has anyone from December 2020 group reached out to CIC via the web form and inquired about their application? It’s been more than 12 months now so we should be able to follow up I’m assuming. Please share if you’ve had any luck. Thanks!
Yes I am dec 2020 applicant and my status was completed only for the background and Online test, everything else were incomplete but have filled a web form stating that it's been more than an year nothing has been moved to completed status then 2 days ago I got everything completed except the oath ,so I would recommend writing a web form and wait for a week or more and keep tracking as the status will change for sure ,let us know if it works .

Reactions: thetechgirl

thetechgirl

Aug 14, 2018
Yes I am dec 2020 applicant and my status was completed only for the background and Online test, everything else were incomplete but have filled a web form stating that it's been more than an year nothing has been moved to completed status then 2 days ago I got everything completed except the oath ,so I would recommend writing a web form and wait for a week or more and keep tracking as the status will change for sure ,let us know if it works .
Thank you for the details - glad to see they are responding to webforms! I reached out via webform too and my oath ceremony got updated but I couldn’t attend due to not being in Canada. Just see a new date being scheduled so happy about that! I hope it works out for you soon and get the invite to the oath ceremony.

thetechgirl

Aug 14, 2018
Done with Oath today (Jan 24 @12:30 CST). I will update about citizenship certificate once I get it.
Thank you all, for your kind support and help during this whole process.

I wish everyone all the best and speedy processing.

Thanks,
Veb
Hey! How long did it take to get your citizenship certificate?

Anyone else who had their oath in the last month or two, how long did it take to get your certificates? Asking because I’m meant to be travelling for work end of next month and hoping I can get the certificate after my ceremony on Feb 17th and apply for passport asap.

JayKrishna

Apr 1, 2021
Took the Oath of Citizenship today, now I’m finally and officially a Canadian! Wishing everyone waiting for some movement on their file immense good luck. Will update the group once the certificate is received in the mail!
Hi, Did you receive your citizenship certificate yet? As I also took Oath on the same day as you on Jan 25th and still have not received the certificate.

WF_Can

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Using web form to ask delayed application, and this is what I received:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we recommend consulting the Check you application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada