+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
I received the citizenship certificate today. It was delivered by Purolator in a cardboard envelope. The certificate came inside another envelope with a cardboard to avoid folding.
I guess IRCC shipped your certificate with urgent processing.
how long did it take for you to get the Purolator mail after your oath cerrmonay?

tahrima

Dec 8, 2021
Hi All,
Citizenship test status was updated as “completed” on 27th September 2021. All other items- language, prohibitions and physical presence was showing as in process but on 11th December they got updated to “completed”. So right now nothing is showing as in process. How long will be the wait for the test date, any idea?
Thank you

Reactions: destiny2016

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Folks, about the citizenship ceremony. I've lost an original of the confirmation of permanent residentship. However, I've still got an electronic copy of it. Would it be enough? What'd you think?
Did you get an answer? What did you do?

Kekaritu

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hi All,
Citizenship test status was updated as “completed” on 27th September 2021. All other items- language, prohibitions and physical presence was showing as in process but on 11th December they got updated to “completed”. So right now nothing is showing as in process. How long will be the wait for the test date, any idea?
Thank you
Anything between a few days and a couple of months depending on how fast the local office is

tahrima

Dec 8, 2021
my certificate was sent via Purolator express envelop and it arrived the next day (it's 10 km from my place to the local IRCC office)
Is there a way to ask for urgent process for certificate issue? Currently I am in UAE and will be travelling to Toronto for my Oath ceremony once I get the date.

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Update for the folks scheduled for 23-Dec Oath ceremony:

Received zoom meeting invite today i.e. 15-Dec 9:00 AM ET from DN SCR...

Last edited: