VISA ISSUED...
Jan 16, 2015
LANDED..........
April 22, 2015

destiny2016

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Finally, my physical presence was completed on 5th Nov, and it reflected as an update today, 8th Nov. Everything is completed except Oath which hasn't started.

Thank you Lord!! And for guys here that encouraged me (when I needed it most), I appreciate!
Superb! I am yet to hear back - hopefully soon. Glad to see movement this week.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Hi - Is there any online December applicant who's file is in Montreal office and his/her Oath is not started yet but all other steps are already completed. Scarbrough office seems scheduling oaths well in advance but I haven't seen any online December application with Montreal office scheduled for oath lately.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi - Is there any online December applicant who's file is in Montreal office and his/her Oath is not started yet but all other steps are already completed. Scarbrough office seems scheduling oaths well in advance but I haven't seen any online December application with Montreal office scheduled for oath lately.
Montreal office is the curse my friend. My test got completed on Oct 21 & they haven’t even updated all of my other statuses even though Scarborough office personnel mailed them “Hey Montreal, file is at your office, awaiting your action”.

even DM files are waiting at least 3-5 months to get Oath here. You are not alone though @fkbrun & couple others are on Montreal thread waiting

Reactions: SNGHL_2013

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Montreal office is the curse my friend. My test got completed on Oct 21 & they haven’t even updated all of my other statuses even though Scarborough office personnel mailed them “Hey Montreal, file is at your office, awaiting your action”.

even DM files are waiting at least 3-5 months to get Oath here. You are not alone though @fkbrun & couple others are on Montreal thread waiting
Sounds like it. My PR was processed in the Montreal office. They actually take the 6 months processing time on the face value. Nobody (based on the Montreal VO on Canada Visa) got their PR in less than 6 months. Mine took 6.2 months while that of others took up to 8+months.

Montreal has to wake up!

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Sounds like it. My PR was processed in the Montreal office. They actually take the 6 months processing time on the face value. Nobody (based on the Montreal VO on Canada Visa) got their PR in less than 6 months. Mine took 6.2 months while that of others took up to 8+months.

Montreal has to wake up!
Got an email from Montreal office agent today saying my grant of citizenship has been approved. Oath to follow in the next few days/weeks. I guess we got lucky :)

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Got an email from Montreal office agent today saying my grant of citizenship has been approved. Oath to follow in the next few days/weeks. I guess we got lucky :)
Oh wow, Congratulations!!

I bet they read my wake-up call post :D. I hope they extend the same urgency to all applicants.

Reactions: jackbauer

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
I just received the invite for the citizenship ceremony on November 25.

Reactions: Emenaik007

se1992

Aug 24, 2017
Hi all,

I have completed my Oath Ceremony on November 9th 2021 and my application status got updated to closed(Approved) today November 15th 2021.

Could you please update the tracker?

Thank you,

Last edited: