+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

Kamalpreet_28

Jul 26, 2018
Thanks… I think it was all mixed up.. there were many others too (not online) just followed what they told to do … repeat oath after the judge nothing complicated
Hi
I did my ceremony today as well
Finally I'm a citizen
But in my ceremony the judge specifically said that you guys are the first all online only ceremony batch and she also said we have selected you guys to test our new online application system and thanked us for helping ircc test the system.

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
Hi
Finally I'm a citizen
But in my ceremony the judge specifically said that you guys are the first all online only ceremony batch and she also said we have selected you guys to test our new online application system and thanked us for helping ircc test the system.
Hi, we probably attended the same oath session. Just wondering if your status tracker has been updated? Mine still shows in progress for oath ceremony.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi guys, after received AOR for online application, can we log in and check in ecas? or cant able to check the status whether in process or etc...? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi guys, after received AOR for online application, can we log in and check in ecas? or cant able to check the status whether in process or etc...? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Check your status both on ECAS and the new status dashboard. For the former, UCI is sufficient. For the latter, you need both UCI and your application number from your AOR letter.

Good luck!

Kekaritu

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got my AOR today, June 1. I applied online on January 4, 2021. I know it’s the December thread, though, since the January one is not popular yet, as very few people received their AOR, I’d like to ask here:

1. I didn’t manage to register to any of the official trackers (including the new one). The system keep saying “wrong UCI or application #”. Has anyone encountered it? Does it take time to be able to register after receiving the AOR?

2. Is there an approximate ETA for the test invite? I hope the process gets faster after the AOR..

Thank you for your help!

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I got my AOR today, June 1. I applied online on January 4, 2021. I know it’s the December thread, though, since the January one is not popular yet, as very few people received their AOR, I’d like to ask here:

1. I didn’t manage to register to any of the official trackers (including the new one). The system keep saying “wrong UCI or application #”. Has anyone encountered it? Does it take time to be able to register after receiving the AOR?

2. Is there an approximate ETA for the test invite? I hope the process gets faster after the AOR..

Thank you for your help!
Usually status becomes available after one day.

Reactions: Kekaritu

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
i took my oath ceremony on may 31. The whole duration was about 2 hours . Although the most of time we were arranged in the waiting room. Because there were more than 60 in one oath ceremony. Before the oath the office had to verify the personal information in separate virtual room

Reactions: dersonc and varlam

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
i took my oath ceremony on may 31. The whole duration was about 2 hours . Although the most of time we were arranged in the waiting room. Because there were more than 60 in one oath ceremony. Before the oath the office had to verify the personal information in separate virtual room
Congratulations!

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
Hi
Finally I'm a citizen
Congratulations and good luck. Thanks for clarifying things for us, I really appreciate it.

That is what I have been talking about that applying online is no big deal but to get selected randomly is and this is depended on some random pick .

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
Hey my status updated today
Overall application still in progress but citizenship oath shows completed now
Nice. My oath status still shows in progress but it should be updated in the next day or two. They did reply to my email yesterday confirming the receipt of my signed oath form though.

Reactions: dersonc

Kamalpreet_28

Jul 26, 2018
Nice. My oath status still shows in progress but it should be updated in the next day or two. They did reply to my email yesterday confirming the receipt of my signed oath form though.
Yeah i got the reply too
I think it'll take about a week or two to receive certificate depending on your location
I live in bc so I'm expecting it in about a week as Vancouver is about 15 hours drive from Edmonton so post shouldn't take more than 2 days

Reactions: dersonc and yxl_yyz