+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi simons, I guess ur local office is Calgary but you received ur test invite from Edmonton office and now u received ur fingerprint from Vancouver office, so maybe online applications are not transferred to local offices unlike paper based applications? Any thoughts?
I think so. or FingerPrints request are all sent from Vancouver office, who know?

Nikola10

Feb 18, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Once you passed the test, what kind of interview IRCC do, Is it a video conference. Basically, I want to know what the interview is about once you pass your citizenship test

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi simons, I guess ur local office is Calgary but you received ur test invite from Edmonton office and now u received ur fingerprint from Vancouver office, so maybe online applications are not transferred to local offices unlike paper based applications? Any thoughts?
It seems like all of the fingerprint requests come from Vancouver, no matter which office is actually processing your apllication.

Nikola10

Feb 18, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Once you passed the test, what kind of interview IRCC do, Is it a video conference. Basically, I want to know what the interview is about once you pass your citizenship test

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Interview is not mandatory. difference case has difference step after test. I was asked for providing fingerprints.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Did you guys use Canada Post or some courier? I called CIC and I was told that anything from Canada Post will go to their P.O box

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Just found out about this forum.
My timeline:
Online Application submitted on Dec 4th 2020 (not urgent)
AOR Feb 3rd 2021
Test Invitation Feb 24th 2021(Test Activation period March 1st-22nd 2021)
Test taken: 1st March 2021

No correspondence after that.
Hope it helps

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Is someone maintaining a separate tracker for Online applications because I don't see much updates happening on this tracker for online applicants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit#gid=566701841
That’s because nothing much is happening with online applications. The last person to receive an AOR on here applied on Dec 15-16, I think. We’re left in a limbo, while paper applicants as late as February continue to receive their AORs.