Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
it means turn off notification because If a pop up appears you might be accused of cheating.
Hi orange curtain/all, , thanks for the clarification.

1) The reason that I am asking is during the online test on 11-Feb-2021 (I passed with 18/20), I click the link which CIC send to my email and once I click the link another tap open. That mean in the google chrome browser, There are 2 taps. One is my Gmail tap and the other is online test.

After I answered 2 or 3 questions, I notice that I still need to close my gmail tap (I don’t want CIC to think that I am cheating) and for this reason, I try to close during the exam. Once I click another tap to close my gmail tap, there is 1 message pop up something like you are leaving the current tap or something like that.

2) Moreover, I have my laptop and my big screen LG curve monitor is attached to my laptop. My HD Logitech web cam is attached to the LG curve monitor (my laptop webcam is not a good resolution). Before the exam start CIC only recognise my Laptop default webcam (not the logitech web cam) and I took my IC and my photo from the laptop webcam. Once the exam start, I am answering the questions on the big LG curve monitor for 3-4 answers and I noticed that my face is facing big curve screen instead of laptop webcam/laptop monitor. That why I drag the web browser back my screen back to my laptop (I don’t want CIC to think that I am checking another monitor) and continue until the test finish on my lap top screen instead of LG curve monitor. That mean now i am facing laptop webcam now as CIC only can access to laptop webcam.

Do you think above 2 issues looks like Am I cheating for CIC? I am worry although I am not cheating and I don’t want CIC to think cheating also. I am a urgent applicant (app sent on 14-May-2020) and as per the other urgent applicants timeline, suppose to get DM within a week. Today (1-March-2021) already 11 working days and my ECAS still showing in process (I checked 5 mins ago).

Thank you and let me know your valuable idea as I am worry for my application.

jazeandjee

Jan 5, 2021
Question for you my friends, I just realized that I may have made a mistake. When they asked if I had filed my taxes for 2020, are they referring to the tax for the year 2019 filed in 2020 or the tax for the year 2020 filed in 2021?
That was my issue when I submitted it online last January. I talked to an IRCC agent and said, it is okay, it will not cause any problem.

Reactions: President007

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
Following up on this issue:

I just received email after submitting the webform that they have fixed the ecas issue.
We can now check the status in ecas for online applications.

I don't see the latest test invite entry there but rest updates in application are there.
I still cannot track my application on ECAS. May I ask when you submitted the webform, under enquiry, did you choose "Citizenship" or "Technical Difficulties". I spoke to an agent a couple weeks ago and she said to submit a webform reporting the technical difficulties. I submitted a webform about two weeks ago and have not heard anything from them - how long did it take them to get back to you?

Are there any other online applicants that are able to see the status of their application on ECAS?

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I still cannot track my application on ECAS. May I ask when you submitted the webform, under enquiry, did you choose "Citizenship" or "Technical Difficulties". I spoke to an agent a couple weeks ago and she said to submit a webform reporting the technical difficulties. I submitted a webform about two weeks ago and have not heard anything from them - how long did it take them to get back to you?

Are there any other online applicants that are able to see the status of their application on ECAS?
I also can not trace my status on ECAS After receiving AOR email on Feb 26.

simfhs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016

It took me about 8 days and I submitted under Technical Difficulties. Below was their email response:

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Our technical team has made the appropriate corrections to resolve the issue. You should now be able to use our e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service again to follow the status of your application.”

I assumed it was issue in ecas, but since others also can’t see the status there, it might be something else. Hopefully they resolve it for everyone

Reactions: yxl_yyz

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
It took me about 8 days and I submitted under Technical Difficulties. Below was their email response:

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Our technical team has made the appropriate corrections to resolve the issue. You should now be able to use our e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service again to follow the status of your application.”

I assumed it was issue in ecas, but since others also can’t see the status there, it might be something else. Hopefully they resolve it for everyone
Thanks for letting me know!

LunaM

Dec 28, 2017
Hi can anyone add me to the tracker sheet?
Application type: single-online applicant
Physical presence days: 1110
App submitted date: December 19.
Still waiting for AOR

proactivejaf

Aug 17, 2015
Dec 5 submission but still no AOR
getting really worried now
dont know what to do- any suggestions friends?
anyone in the same boat?