+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

JHT

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Wow congratulations to everyone that got their test invite,

Did anyone get a test invite while having more than 15 adress entries?

I noticed the online citizenship application doesn’t save more than 15 entries...

Paper allows 30 entries,

But I have way more adress entries unfortunately, as I stayed in many different hotels around canada when settling down in my first year .... :(

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Happy for all those getting the invites.

It actually makes me happy that IRCC have made progress in managing the tests and that even those with paper applications waiting for tests will start getting invites soon.

Good luck to everyone on these final legs of the journey.

Reactions: varlam

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
So glad to know i am not the only online applicant who received the test invite. It makes me think that the invite to me is not a mistake. Phew!

Reactions: myat

proactivejaf

Aug 17, 2015
Hello folks
I applied online on Dec 05 but yet to receive an AOR. Is anyone else in the same boat?
I called the CIC and rep said he cant see anything in the system... not sure what to do? I am getting really worried. If anyone has any suggestions for me? Appreciate it
Thanks

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hello folks
I applied online on Dec 05 but yet to receive an AOR. Is anyone else in the same boat?
I called the CIC and rep said he cant see anything in the system... not sure what to do? I am getting really worried. If anyone has any suggestions for me? Appreciate it
Thanks
my December 10 online application has the same situation with you. the representative has no idea about my application. They also can not find my application, but they told me dont worry and not isn't necessary to submit paper application again. The only thing we can do is waiting, waiting.....

Humanshado

Jun 27, 2017
Hello folks
Thanks
The way this online application is unfolding, you may just wake up one morning and boom! you receive both AOR and test invite. It is a new system just be patient.

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
You can call IRCC on 888-242-2100 and speak to an agent about your Citizenship application (use menu options 1-1-4-1).
Oh, thank you. Do you know if I can update my email address on file online? I could only find the form to update it for ECAS, which only has my old PR card renewal application. I can only find my citizenship application status from another website.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Oh, thank you. Do you know if I can update my email address on file online? I could only find the form to update it for ECAS, which only has my old PR card renewal application. I can only find my citizenship application status from another website.
You should be able to update the email address on the call. Call early in the morning to reduce waiting tine.

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Congrats to everyone who got a test invite. Not gonna lie, reading about you guys getting ur invites so fast brought a smile on my face. I am hoping me being a Jan online applicant get something similar by April timeframe :)

Good luck to you all on the test! Keep us posted!

Reactions: Ramii