+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

alpha2012tr

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Yes, guys, I was going to ask the same question. any update so far? I know this is one of the boring questions in the form.

good luck to everyone, hopefully, everyone gets documents before the summer so we would have a nice trip. Regards

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys just recieved AOR! ✌
Congrats.. Looking at your timeline it took approximately 40 business days to get AOR after you applied online. I am a Jan 21 applicant from Burnaby so good to know your applications progress

alpha2012tr

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Congrats.. Looking at your timeline it took approximately 40 business days to get AOR after you applied online. I am a Jan 21 applicant from Burnaby so good to know your applications progress
40 days, not bad right? what do think if you compare it with the paper version? thanks.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi guys just recieved AOR! ✌
Congrats! That was fast! I'm thinking if I should apply online as well (separate applications for myself and my spouse). I'm not sure really. Can you see your application status online through their portal, or is it on ECAS only?

simfhs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
40 days, not bad right? what do think if you compare it with the paper version? thanks.
Thanks. Yes below is my details:

City: Vancouver
No. of applicants: 1
Physical presence days: 1125
Application sent: Dec 04 2020
AOR email: Jan 25, 2021

simfhs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Congrats! That was fast! I'm thinking if I should apply online as well (separate applications for myself and my spouse). I'm not sure really. Can you see your application status online through their portal, or is it on ECAS only?
Online should be must faster(atleast AOR part) as you can see. Right now its for single applicants only. I do not know how it will work for you.
And I just logged in the ecas but I do not see the citizenship application there yet. I do not know when it should show up there.

simfhs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
I checked the online citizenship application portal, and it its same - "You’ve submitted your application"
No info in ECAS yet.
Just the AOR email from IRCC Citizenship Official with attached letter

simfhs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Thanks, just to confirm the portal that you used to submit your application does not show you any status related information?
Nope same webpage there. I do not think it will change/update because it says to check status on ECAS, and maybe its just for applying purpose. It shows below info:

Check your application status
You can

Reactions: engray