+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
No travel documents only apply for passports. Might be that you would also need to include your PR card (Maybe not). You will need to upload all passports you held during eligibility period though @ganeshac1985

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
@BOYX @rajkamalmohanram @harirajmohan

Guys, I will be applying for citizenship soon and had a question. Has it been the case that online citizenship applicants had a faster AOR? I mean is there a tracker for online applicants.? Is it straight to IP immediately after AOR unlike paper applicants?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

Guys, I will be applying for citizenship soon and had a question. Has it been the case that online citizenship applicants had a faster AOR? I mean is there a tracker for online applicants.? Is it straight to IP immediately after AOR unlike paper applicants?
No sign of AOR yet for online applicants. Expecting that they will treat paper and this one in same queue in the order it was received.
If we dont see AOR this month then we can assume that we would wait for 3 more months to get AOR along with paper applicants.

Straight to IP?: Even for paper applications, we get AOR after our file entered into the system hence paper and online applications should take same time from AOR to IP if they follow same process(i assume they would but not sure as its new process).
But its much possible as you expect that IP might be fast too as nowadays from Online Test to DM/Oath is fast. So we will wait and see how it plays out.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

Nope, doesn't work that way and also, that would be extremely unfair to the people who applied earlier. Online applications will follow the same procedure the mail-in applications do. At least for late 2020 applicants, (September onwards), we could expect a minimum of 2 months from AOR - IP. I believe the online applications will follow similar timelines.

There is no separate tracker. You can find the 2021 tracker (might be available in the Jan 2021 Citizenship applicants thread) and post your details there.

Realtor

Jan 15, 2021
Hello Everyone

i have just submitted my online citizenship application, Will i get an confirmation for this in my email

Thanks

champion92_pls

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hey friends,

In question 11 about the employment. I have Unemployment status but I am not sure what to put next to it under "Name of employer"

From (YYYY-MM)To (YYYY-MM)Occupation, field of
employment, field of studies.
Also include unemployment,
retirement, working in the
home as a homemaker or
being self-employed.
Name of employer,

school, business or

other
Address of the place of

employment, study or

other activity

City Country or
CityCountry or

territory
2020-022020-11Unemployed
?​
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTorontoCanada

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends,

In question 11 about the employment. I have Unemployment status but I am not sure what to put next to it under "Name of employer"

From (YYYY-MM)To (YYYY-MM)Occupation, field of
employment, field of studies.
Also include unemployment,
retirement, working in the
home as a homemaker or
being self-employed.
Name of employer,

school, business or

other
Address of the place of

employment, study or

other activity

City Country or
CityCountry or

territory
2020-022020-11Unemployed
?​
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTorontoCanada
N/A

Reactions: champion92_pls

yadla01

Jan 1, 2021
Hi everyone. Can someone tell me how to attach photo date stamp and photographer receipt in an online application? I am stuck at that step. Thanks so much.

champion92_pls

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
When you attach your photo and says uploaded successfully, click on add file again and upload the receipt
Click on "help" it tells you what to do in details

I did not upload a pic of the back (stamp) go the photo.

That's what I did

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Unable to upload the physical presence calculator when i tried uploading today (18-jan-2020). The circle keeps going on and on.
Tried clearing history, cookies, site data. Tried different browsers - Chrome and IE. Didnt work.

Anyone else got the same issue.