+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Yup, does not look like the online applicants have a specialized team unfortunately. Nonetheless, the AORs are coming in a lot quicker than usual - I suspect you may hear back within the next two months. Further, you all have the comfort of knowing that all required fields & documents have been submitted. The AOR is now simply a formality.

With that said, I reckon I will not be following this online group regularly. If anyone is interested in taking over the online tracker for December, do let me know and I will add you to the editors. The link to the tracker can be found in my signature.

Best of luck everyone!

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
Yup, does not look like the online applicants have a specialized team unfortunately. Nonetheless, the AORs are coming in a lot quicker than usual - I suspect you may hear back within the next two months. Further, you all have the comfort of knowing that all required fields & documents have been submitted. The AOR is now simply a formality.

With that said, I reckon I will not be following this online group regularly. If anyone is interested in taking over the online tracker for December, do let me know and I will add you to the editors. The link to the tracker can be found in my signature.

Best of luck everyone!
Does that mean you still haven't been able to apply online?

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hi,
I have started online application. I lived in US for 10 months. Do I need to submit police clearance certificate right away during online application or can come back later and submit it?

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Does that mean you still haven't been able to apply online?
Yes & No. I already submitted my application back in October. However, I have NOT been able to submit the online application. Since October's AORs are expected this month, I decided to no longer focus my attention towards the online application.

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Hi,
I have started online application. I lived in US for 10 months. Do I need to submit police clearance certificate right away during online application or can come back later and submit it?
You would be required to submit it right away. Otherwise, you will get your submission rejection letter in 2+ months time.

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
Yes & No. I already submitted my application back in October. However, I have NOT been able to submit the online application. Since October's AORs are expected this month, I decided to no longer focus my attention towards the online application.
ah ok yes that makes sense. Hopefully you'll get AOR soon

Reactions: BOYX

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Hi everyone,
Happy to have submitted my online application yesterday. No issues at all. Just a few files didn't upload. Fixed by changing their names.
Looking forward to going thru this process with all of you.

jazeandjee

Jan 5, 2021
Hi all. I submitted my online citizenship application yesterday but I ticked yes in the 2020 tax year on the part of filed tax returns. Would it cause any problem in my application? What should I do? Thanks.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hi all. I submitted my online citizenship application yesterday but I ticked yes in the 2020 tax year on the part of filed tax returns. Would it cause any problem in my application? What should I do? Thanks.
Technically, you shouldn't have ticked that you filed for a tax year that you haven't filed yet. At this moment, I am not sure you can do much to effect it. All you can try and do is to file your 2020 tax as soon as possible (this is with the hopes that your citizenship application might not have been reviewed till about 2months).

Truly, this seem to be a tough one as we don't know how IRCC officers will handle it. Do you want to call the customer service and ask for your options? or you want to send in a CSE and explain your situation?

Please let us know what you eventually pursued!

Goodluck!!!

jazeandjee

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, so I contacted the IRCC and the customer service said it won’t make any problem in my application since the 2020 tax year has not yet started. Thanks for suggesting to contact them in this case.

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Does anyone know the current FBI PCC dates? I sent them the fingerprints in mid-December and paid for the PCC. The website says they haven't received it yet.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know the current FBI PCC dates? I sent them the fingerprints in mid-December and paid for the PCC. The website says they haven't received it yet.
Did you send the fingerprints to the right FBI office? Did you track the delivery of your fingerprints? I did mine in 2018 (quite some time), used registered mail for an overnight delivery. 10 mins after email notification of the receipt of my fingerprints (I kid you not), I got an email that my report is available!

So, I say you should verify with your delivery means whether they have delivered your fingerprints. If yes, when? Use that information to reach out to FBI. They are very cooperative!

All the best!

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Did you send the fingerprints to the right FBI office? Did you track the delivery of your fingerprints? I did mine in 2018 (quite some time), used registered mail for an overnight delivery. 10 mins after email notification of the receipt of my fingerprints (I kid you not), I got an email that my report is available!

So, I say you should verify with your delivery means whether they have delivered your fingerprints. If yes, when? Use that information to reach out to FBI. They are very cooperative!

All the best!
Thanks for the reply. I sent it via simple Canada Post because otherwise, it was like $28. I will call FBI tomo and check what is happening.

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
For this question "Q: Have you ever held travel documents or passports during your 5-year eligibility period?"
Do we need to provide information of all visas including USA (B1\B2) and work permit copies?

Regards