Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi to upload phone online, I have passport JPEG files and some information from London drug as they sent me to download from the web. There is the ship address, date sh time of photo taken.
So in this case, can I screenshot that information, make PDF and can upload? Please let me know. Thanks

WF_Can

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi to upload phone online, I have passport JPEG files and some information from London drug as they sent me to download from the web. There is the ship address, date sh time of photo taken.
So in this case, can I screenshot that information, make PDF and can upload? Please let me know. Thanks
Hi

I did exactly what you are saying (PDF), I upload photo and receipt as they didn't stamp it.

cssa

Feb 19, 2018
I have few questions regarding the citizenship application
1. I have taken an online degree based in us[UT Austin], what address do I mention in Q11 of the application? I lived in Vancouver at that time
2. In Q11 whenever I was unemployed do I mention the address I lived at that point of time as the address?
3. I worked as a freelancer for a 3 days in a company I have written [Self employed-Name of the comapany-Address NA, City Vancouver, Canada], Is this acceptable? I don't know the address of the startup.

For Q9 and Q10
I was an international student in Canada before this 5 year eligibility period, do I include this Date your status was obtained/effective in Q9?
Do I include the starting date[from section] from which I lived in an address [ie before 5 year eligibility period in the address section for Q11] because I spent a portion of the 5 year eligibility period in the same address?

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Submitted my application online yesterday after having created my online profile and completed my application 3 weeks ago. Had to wait for my eligibility (of course) before submitting. Please can I be added to the excel doc; below is my profile:

Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1098
5 years Eligibility: Dec 28,2015 to Dec 26,2020 (This differed from the physical presence calculator by 1 day)
App Submission Date: Dec 27, 2020

Now, the wait starts!

destiny2016

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Guys, I have trouble submitting the online application. I have modified the file names, reduced the number of files as per the suggestions here, but it sill gives the error message in a red pop up window: " Your application failed to submit".

All are green ticks in the review page. Any ideas please? Been trying to submit since Dec 25th.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Guys, I have trouble submitting the online application. I have modified the file names, reduced the number of files as per the suggestions here, but it sill gives the error message in a red pop up window: " Your application failed to submit".

All are green ticks in the review page. Any ideas please? Been trying to submit since Dec 25th.
I am not sure why this is happening to you as mine was quite seamless. I was actually looking forward to my submission to fail as many people have reported so on their first trial. However, mine was successful on 1-click.

I will recommend you make sure that you qualify for online application (change that applying online eligibility). Are your uploaded files still in their placeholders when you logout and login? Are you submitting more than the required number of files?

Since IRCC have not optimized the online submission system, a slight change in the input will definitely lead to a failure when submitting.

Reactions: destiny2016

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi
Has anyone who submitted the online application received AOR already?
Do you guys think the online version will take less time and if you do, how much?
I know there is no certainty, I just wanted to see your opinions.
thanks

destiny2016

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Canada
I am not sure why this is happening to you as mine was quite seamless. I was actually looking forward to my submission to fail as many people have reported so on their first trial. However, mine was successful on 1-click.

I will recommend you make sure that you qualify for online application (change that applying online eligibility). Are your uploaded files still in their placeholders when you logout and login? Are you submitting more than the required number of files?

Since IRCC have not optimized the online submission system, a slight change in the input will definitely lead to a failure when submitting.
Thanks for your reply.

I was finally able to submit my application just now after deleting the number of "forms" submitted. I had many entries ("forms") for past immigration status held since I had worked in a few countries before moving to Canada. I combined them in the online form, and put them separately in my letter of explanation. This was the trick. Huge Thanks to ZZDown who had explained this previously.

Admin - please add my details to the Dec 2020 online applicants sheet.

Reactions: BenLinus6

veb

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga/ ND
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
AOR Received.
Aug 4, 2014
File Transfer...
Jul 28, 2014 / IP: Nov 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 24, 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Jan 12, 2015/ DM Jan 14
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 16, 2015
LANDED..........
April 22, 2015
Application submitted online on Dec 31, 2020.

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
** To the folks getting an error at the last step while submitting the online application (after successfully uploading the files) **

Below are my observations (It could be 100% spot on or totally wrong. Please don't quote me on this. :) If you think it's not accurate, feel free to ignore my post):
  • Signs that you would get an error at the last step (at the time of submission): After uploading the additional required and optional documents, if you refresh the page (or log out and log in again) and some or all of those files are not saved, there are high chances that your application will not be submitted successfully even after uploading those documents again.

• Potential Reason: If your details / file names / size / formats everything seems fine, there are chances that you have overlapping date/month entries for 'Work and School' or 'Immigration' or 'Residence' information or anywhere else in your application. (This point is more or less same as user ZZDown mentioned in previous post). So the error is NOT because of multiple entries but could be because of overlapping date/month entries (it could have happened indirectly because you have more entries). I mean to say even if you have multiple entries but if those are not overlapping in terms of date/month, you might be fine.

• Solution: Once you make sure that you don't have overlapping date/month entries in any of the applicable sections, in the Additional Required and Optional Documents section, if you refresh the page, your files would still be there. This could be the sign that your application will now be submitted successfully.

• Example: I made three entries in 'Work and School'.
    • Jan-2019 to Nov-2019: Job 1
    • Nov-2019 to Nov-2019: Unemployed (for 2 days due to job change)
    • Nov-2019 to Present: Job 2
    • At this point my additional documents were not getting saved and after uploading those again. I was getting error at the last step of submission.
    • I removed entry 'Nov-2019 to Nov-2019' for 2 days of unemployment, now my entries were like below (which makes sense system wise because system asked the information with reference to MM/YYYY and not DD/MM/YYYY) :
    • Jan-2019 to Nov-2019: Job 1
    • Nov-2019 to Present: Job 2
    • As soon as I made that correction, my additional documents were also saved properly (even though I refreshed the page) and I could submit the application immediately.
    • As per the posts of Users ZZDown and destiny2016, they removed some entries (and added it in separate file). That would have indirectly removed overlapping date/month entries and resulted in successful submission.

• Conclusion: If you are not able to submit the application successfully, it's not (only) because of IRCC system bug. There are high chances that there's difference in the way you have provided the information / documents vs the way system expects the information. Reason could be same as mine or like it's mentioned by some other users. Now till the time IRCC enhances the online tool with better error handling and messages, you can double check, correct the required data and try to submit the application. It should go through.
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: engray and BOYX

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Application submitted online on Jan 2, 2021 for my wife. Please update in the excel sheet.
After how many days later, did you receive AOR from CIC? Thank you and let me know.