[DECEMBER] Online Citizenship Applicants

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe there is a pattern to AORs for online applications, they seem to send send 2 to 3 AORs after every 2 weeks time. So far online AORs came on these dates; Feb 10 &11 then on Feb 25&26 and then on March 10&11.
Good catch. So it seems there is deployment of Defect fixes every 2 weeks. Then CIC employees retest those fixes.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Got a reply from IRCC after sending my online application copy via Webform. They still not able to locate my file. So maybe sending application copy doesn't trigger anything.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Hmmm got a reply from IRCC today after sending the Webform and attaching my online application. They said they still can’t find my application in the system, this is getting more frustrating as each day passes by. Paper applicants keep getting AORs while most online applicants are being left in a limbo.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Maybe we should ask IRCC Twitter account on what they are planning to do with all these online applications that are left in limbo.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
They responded to my webform with a generic response. It's like they didn't even bother to read my request...

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Maybe we should ask IRCC Twitter account on what they are planning to do with all these online applications that are left in limbo.
I did, but they never responded. Maybe multiple need to ask them the same thing, that way they won’t have a choice but to escalate the topic/situation and pass the concerns to the relevant team or department responsible for our online applications.

simons

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hmmm got a reply from IRCC today after sending the Webform and attaching my online application. They said they still can’t find my application in the system, this is getting more frustrating as each day passes by. Paper applicants keep getting AORs while most online applicants are being left in a limbo.
if you successfully submit your application online, the only thing you can do is waiting for AoR. Once you get AoR, you will be invited to online test in three weeks.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
if you successfully submit your application online, the only thing you can do is waiting for AoR. Once you get AoR, you will be invited to online test in three weeks.
You do have a point. I just believe that with all the resources and technology currently available, IRCC can and should do better. IRCC has a reputation for being complacent.

SoloLim

Sep 27, 2018
They already updated their website that they’re processing AORs for the week of January 11. Hopefully they can give clear answer for online applicants.

CCAI2021

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
I'm a Dec 2020 online applicant, with the following details:

App submission - 4th Dec 2020 - Online (Toronto) [Not Urgent]
AOR email - 3rd Feb 2021
Test invite email - 24th Feb 2021
Test taken - 2nd March 2021
Interview invite email - 16th March 2021
Interview scheduled - 30th March 2021
IRCC office handling my app - Montreal
Online app status - Still says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided ". Submitted a webform on 24th Feb for this, but haven't heard back yet.

PS: I've been reading this forum for some days for updates. Thank you for all those who have shared their info and knowledge. I've thought a few times of sharing my details too - after all this is all crowd-sourced - but after seeing the anger in the comments made by some 2018/2019 applicants who are still waiting, I didn't feel very comfortable. Nonetheless I feel for those applicants, and I hope the backlog is cleared asap with a large scaling up of the new online solutions. Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:

JHT

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
I'm a Dec 2020 online applicant, with the following details:

App submission - 4th Dec 2020 - Online (Toronto)
AOR email - 3rd Feb 2021
Test invite email - 24th Feb 2021
Test taken - 2nd March 2021
Interview invite email - 16th March 2021
Interview scheduled - 30th March 2021
IRCC office handling my app - Montreal

PS: I've been reading this forum for some days for updates. Thank you for all those who have shared their info and knowledge. I've thought a few times of sharing my details too - after all this is all crowd-sourced - but after seeing the anger in the comments made by some 2018/2019 applicants who are still waiting, I didn't feel very comfortable. Nonetheless I feel for those applicants, and I hope the backlog is cleared asap with a large scaling up of the new online solutions. Good luck everyone :)
Congratulations,

Is your application urgent ?

About How many days did you apply with ?

1200 days +?