+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s.abuhass said:
Hello everyone, sth weird just happened ! I got a call from my lawyer congratulating me on both Nomination and ITA a couple of days back but the weird thing is that I received an email from OINP saying that my EE profile indicates that it's no longer available for nomination and I should declare if I accepted another provincal nomination or an ITA within 30 days or my application will be assessed on that information which might lead to rejection :-\ :-\
How is that possible ?
Nomination came before the profile expired, so make a new profile soon and ask OINP to transfer your nomination. Agents sometimes dont check mails regularly.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
g126 said:
No, at the very least you'd have gotten an email about them having a problem linking your NoM to your profile, so you didn't miss out... Unfortunately I think they've simply forgotten about your file :mad:
Let me tell you frankly, files are never forgotten or nothing happens with a fluke. Everything has a reason which is beyond our knowledge. our ignorance is not their inability. Every application is different and every documents need diff time to verify, so it may happen some files take longer. I too understand the feelings of a person waiting for a year but there are many November applicants too and many December applicants too still waiting. Also some january and some February app may have to wait.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mechanical Engg said:
From this mail I have some following query & plz help me out on this.

(a) In the Work Experience section at 1st point what exactly they need. Did they need job duties again or any internal conversation with colleagues or boss which reflects the job duites?Huh
(b) In Sufficient funds section at 4th point are they are asking about the bank statment from Jun’16 to Nov’16 or they needed for Aug’15 to Feb’16 also???

Rest of the points I think are all normal????You are requested to plz guide me on this.
01. They want some more documents to prove your duties and responsibilities. You must provide some documents like Reference letter ( detailed), contract letter, appointment letter with email conversation if any, advertisement of job ( asking for certain duties) from where you applied, or any other correspondence which clearly indicates the duties you performed in the NOC you claimed.

02. bank statements are always recent so it is June to November 2016. ( explain if there are large deposits or withdrawal during this time)

03. Either Withdraw your FD's and put the amount in savings or get a letter from bank which indicates today's amount of FD:S if you make premature withdrawal. Safest way is tho withdraw FD and put the amount in savings.

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
congrats sameer. Good luck for PR process. You are added to new group.
Dear @bestofluck Please do add me to the group as well. Thanks.

Application sent: 14 Dec 2015
AOR: 25 Aug 2016
ADR: 9 Nov 2016
Docs sent: 11 Nov 2016
Nomination: 1 Dec 2016.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
bestofluck said:
01. They want some more documents to prove your duties and responsibilities. You must provide some documents like Reference letter ( detailed), contract letter, appointment letter with email conversation if any, advertisement of job ( asking for certain duties) from where you applied, or any other correspondence which clearly indicates the duties you performed in the NOC you claimed.

02. bank statements are always recent so it is June to November 2016. ( explain if there are large deposits or withdrawal during this time)

03. Either Withdraw your FD's and put the amount in savings or get a letter from bank which indicates today's amount of FD:S if you make premature withdrawal. Safest way is tho withdraw FD and put the amount in savings.

@best of luck - for 1st point my wife is segregating some email conversation with her boss of daily routine work from where OINP can match the job duties or what she ia doing on her routine work & secondly we are sending latest appraisal letter where her job profile name NR PERSONAL BANKER is mentioned.

And for FD is it ok if I ll take something on letter head from bank that this FD can be liquefied at any point of time.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mechanical Engg said:
@best of luck - for 1st point my wife is segregating some email conversation with her boss of daily routine work from where OINP can match the job duties or what she ia doing on her routine work & secondly we are sending latest appraisal letter where her job profile name NR PERSONAL BANKER is mentioned.

And for FD is it ok if I ll take something on letter head from bank that this FD can be liquefied at any point of time.
Okay do what you feel is best. play safe. Good luck

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Let me tell you frankly, files are never forgotten or nothing happens with a fluke. Everything has a reason which is beyond our knowledge. our ignorance is not their inability. Every application is different and every documents need diff time to verify, so it may happen some files take longer. I too understand the feelings of a person waiting for a year but there are many November applicants too and many December applicants too still waiting. Also some january and some February app may have to wait.
Easier said than done. I am an Oct applicant and waiting.. nearing one year after AOR! When they invited me June 4th 2015 (551 days ago!) they told me it would be a 3 month proces.. At least they should follow, first come first served.. they don't communicate and there is nothing we can do..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ingeb said:
Easier said than done. I am an Oct applicant and waiting.. nearing one year after AOR! When they invited me June 4th 2015 (551 days ago!) they told me it would be a 3 month proces.. At least they should follow, first come first served.. they don't communicate and there is nothing we can do..
I understand your position and hope they clear every file as soon as possible. OINP has messed up everything this year ( they only know the reason ), but it is high time they finish it now before they start with new quota.

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
Dear members,

After accepting nomination how long does it take to reflect the additional 600 pts received through pnp pgme?
I received nomination today and after accepting it, i still dont see any changes to my score.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krish Iyer said:
Dear members,

After accepting nomination how long does it take to reflect the additional 600 pts received through pnp pgme?
I received nomination today and after accepting it, i still dont see any changes to my score.
24 hours

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
krish Iyer said:
Dear members,

congrats krish. You are added to new group now

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
congrats krish. You are added to new group now

Thank you Best of luck. Members like you are the guiding force in keeping the cohesion intact.

Can you share the link for the new gp in which you've added me??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
krish Iyer said:
Thank you Best of luck. Members like you are the guiding force in keeping the cohesion intact.

Can you share the link for the new gp in which you've added me??
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.585.html

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called them again, and same response.. It is in the final stage.

I asked them its been 2 months since I sent the docs and why is delay in the process?
Sh replied yes, we have received the documents and docs are being reviewed by the officer however we cant give you any timeline.