+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I understand your position and hope they clear every file as soon as possible. OINP has messed up everything this year ( they only know the reason ), but it is high time they finish it now before they start with new quota.
That is true.. Here, If you find wrong price tag in front of any product, it is treated as misleading and they are suppose to sell that product for the same price as shown.

Here when we invested $1500 for PNP it was assured that the process will take 90 days. Its been an year .. Isnt it misleading ?
No matter if you call them, email them or go personally to meet them. They have that generic answer for every question..

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevergiveup08 said:
That is true.. Here, If you find wrong price tag in front of any product, it is treated as misleading and they are suppose to sell that product for the same price as shown.

Here when we invested $1500 for PNP it was assured that the process will take 90 days. Its been an year .. Isnt it misleading ?
No matter if you call them, email them or go personally to meet them. They have that generic answer for every question..
Ontario PNP is a heavy seller market. The demand for PNP is much much higher than the offer. Would it be a non regulated market, the price would be already right over 10k CAD. And there would be still people willing to pay that just to be able to get immigration ticket to Canada.

Government services are hardly to be compared with standard business.
What is not good about the whole matter is severe lack of transparency. Like if they do see that there is no way to keep the date, tell people something more than "working diligently". As a result of those very general and non saying statements, they have constant calls from applicants asking about their file status. Most of those calls are rather useless as you will get barely more information.
But that occupies some people that cannot treat your files instead for example.
Same thing, I am guessing, that there might be even cases of people just sending out applications without actually getting PT or sending all kind of e-mails with expression of interest letters and such.

A lot could be better would they state a bit more exact information and actually put in life that online system (just like Oasis for SK).

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Ontario PNP is a heavy seller market. The demand for PNP is much much higher than the offer. Would it be a non regulated market, the price would be already right over 10k CAD. And there would be still people willing to pay that just to be able to get immigration ticket to Canada.

Government services are hardly to be compared with standard business.
What is not good about the whole matter is severe lack of transparency. Like if they do see that there is no way to keep the date, tell people something more than "working diligently". As a result of those very general and non saying statements, they have constant calls from applicants asking about their file status. Most of those calls are rather useless as you will get barely more information.
But that occupies some people that cannot treat your files instead for example.
Same thing, I am guessing, that there might be even cases of people just sending out applications without actually getting PT or sending all kind of e-mails with expression of interest letters and such.

A lot could be better would they state a bit more exact information and actually put in life that online system (just like Oasis for SK).

I was saying misleading coz even in AOR its says first come first serve basis... I didnt get it, people who applied after me already got nomination.. If there is delay in my application I am expecting a justification...

Why there is a delay? There isnt any document missing, EE profile is there .. whatever the requirements were have been fulfilled.. Still if you are delaying my case at-least give me the reason why?

Every time just giving same response "It is being reviewed " There is nothing left in review it.. You have been reviewing it for an year.. Make the decision now

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do understand that part. Also people would somehow rant about it, it would be still somehow understood, if they say something like this:
applicants from every month (or quarter) will be divided into different groups like FSW and CEC and CEC with visa expiring. and we will treat them with certain priority.
It would be also understood if they say for example - sorry this or those applicants have just certain monthly quota and whatever is over can only be served next month or quarter. (unless the quota for other group could not be reached).

Saying just how they treat everybody equal, when in fact we can see the CEC being priority is misleading.
But again we deal with government and at the moment we cannot do much about it. What could be done later once immigrating is demanding real fair treatment (if you state some rules treat people accordingly, or state different rules).

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
I do understand that part. Also people would somehow rant about it, it would be still somehow understood, if they say something like this:
applicants from every month (or quarter) will be divided into different groups like FSW and CEC and CEC with visa expiring. and we will treat them with certain priority.
It would be also understood if they say for example - sorry this or those applicants have just certain monthly quota and whatever is over can only be served next month or quarter. (unless the quota for other group could not be reached).

Saying just how they treat everybody equal, when in fact we can see the CEC being priority is misleading.
But again we deal with government and at the moment we cannot do much about it. What could be done later once immigrating is demanding real fair treatment (if you state some rules treat people accordingly, or state different rules).
I know we cant do about it but we can rant about it lol :mad:

Yeah and I am CEC applicant with work permit expiring in a month..

srikanth.bi10

Dec 6, 2016
I submitted my OINP application in January. I got the AOR in july and requested for fresh DD. Now in November they asked for some documentation on the proof of settlement funds..

Can anyone suggest me am I moving in the right direction.

Did anyone who submitted in December 2015 got the ON nomination???

thanks. you can email me directly also to srikanth.bi10@gmail.com if any one has any update.

Thanks
Sri

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vensak said:

nevergiveup08 said:

We are October 2015 yes you read it right 2015 applicant...and still waiting, with similar call response from agents and email replies.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
bestofluck said:
I am adding you in the list. Hope you dot remain there for long ;) What is your application submit date?
Hey
Submitted dec 2015, AOR in June 2016. Just now received the below mail . Not sure what this means

This refers to your recent correspondence on December 3, 2016:

Thank you for your email, which has been forwarded to an officer for review. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Hey
Submitted dec 2015, AOR in June 2016. Just now received the below mail . Not sure what this means

This refers to your recent correspondence on December 3, 2016:

Thank you for your email, which has been forwarded to an officer for review. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

Welcome to the club

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
Is this a longer wait again?typically how much time it would take for nomination from now ?
Well it all depends on officers assigned your file. Hope you get the final decision soon. Its already high time for everyone here and we still see over 30 applicants waiting for nomination. Good luck ;) ;)

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
bestofluck said:
Well it all depends on officers assigned your file. Hope you get the final decision soon. Its already high time for everyone here and we still see over 30 applicants waiting for nomination. Good luck ;) ;)
Thank you :) there will be a draw on 14th i suppose, hopefully i get nominated before that. already very frustrated. Post ITA it is taking upto 6 months right?

Thanks
Gayathri

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
My dear friend.... I hope everything is fine and congrats on mew nominations... Wish you all the best....

This is so wierd to me... I was asked for additional documents twice and never recieved any mails indicating which phase I am in.... Why is that so??